Is anyone else a Humbug?

xpinkness87x

Reaction score
Bahhh Humbug lol!! I actually dont like Christmas very much... Just wondering if i was the only one? LOL

But i tell you something i do like about this time of year... Mince pies and BAKING!! I have just cooked 14 mince pies!! And i am making biscuits and jam tarts tomorrow!! :) :thumbup:

definitely not the only one, i'm taking great pride in this being my last bah humbug xmas, no decs or anything!

I'm a hum-bugger. Can't be hammed with any of it...apart from the food of course...lol...

The food is a good part of it lol!!

I have a tree up... we thought it would make the house feel a bit more Christmasy... but it is just annoying me. But i promise that next year i will make a big effort for bubs!!

We have a prelit tree, so set up takes no time at all. That's about all I can be bothered with most years.

sorry!!!!

i loves christmas me :)

Come on you old grumps, time to get festive!! lol x

I couldn't really be bothered this year but decided i'd go with it anyway :lol:

actually it never really did anything for me - until i had children lol now i cant get enough

the snow has just made it worse. I have no xmas pressies... nothing lol!! And now i might not be able to go out haha!!

to be honest i dnt feel christmassy this year AT ALL! Ive resigned my self to the fact ill be in hospital hmphhhh

i'm not a big xmas person to be honest! and im so on edge this year cuz of bubs imminent arrival! lol. first time in 6 years we have spent it with my family and they are all so excited, knowing my luck LO will make an appearance then! lol xx

I usually love x-mas, this year I cant stand it its a big pain in my butt. No tree to x-mas dinner is being cooked. Im baking cookies and thats only becasue I wanna stay in the bed with tea or hot cocoa and eat cookies and be left alone this year... I thought I would be even more in a x-mas mood being prego but its not happening

Im the same not that keen on xmas. I do like new year better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->