Is anyone else due 25th may??

M

MummyNash

was just wondering if there was anyone due when im due =) think it would be kinda cool having someone due the exact same time as me :D

Not my due date by a long shot (not pregnant yet) but I want you to know that May 25 is a very special birthday. My sister who was lost in the 9/11 tragedies was born on 5/25 and she was the warmest and most caring individual I have ever known. A real angel among mortals. I wish you and your beautiful bundle of joy a very happy and healthy 9 months. Congratulations.

im so sorry to hear about your sister rosesoftin :hugs:
Good luck ttc :flower:

Not my due date by a long shot (not pregnant yet) but I want you to know that May 25 is a very special birthday. My sister who was lost in the 9/11 tragedies was born on 5/25 and she was the warmest and most caring individual I have ever known. A real angel among mortals. I wish you and your beautiful bundle of joy a very happy and healthy 9 months. Congratulations.

Ohh no i sort of feel abit bad now, im so sorry to hear that =( may she rest in peace, and sleep among all the other angels whos lives where selfishly taken on that devastating day :-(.

As for you not being pregnant have you been ttc for long??
xx

By my calculations I'm due on the 25th or 24th of May :)

going by LMP i am due May 21st....but usually ov a little later than average...but getting my scan tomorrow so will know for sure!!

going by LMP i am due May 21st....but usually ov a little later than average...but getting my scan tomorrow so will know for sure!!

howcome your getting a scan so early??
i want one!!!! hee x

hey Mummynash! You arent far from me either!! I have horses in EK!!!
I am having to pay for the scan....£100 its costing...but will be worth it if it puts my mind to rest! Its crap we dont get one on NHS till 12 weeks though isnt it?
Congrats BTW!! I think my due date will be closer to yours!

aww how awesome!!! i used to ride all the time!! would love to have horses!! they such a wee bundle of fun =)
I know i wish 12 weeks would hurry up i just want to see whats going on in there!! I just dont think it will be real to me until i see wee baby =)
Congrats to you and bump too =D
x

im just not sure what to do with the horses now im pregnant!! I love them to bits but dont think i will cope with the winter! Might try and put them on loan for a year or so! I will let u know how the scan goes tomorrow...and hopefully we can be bumpbuddies :flower:

i read that you couldnt ride either if you were pregnant..have you not got anyone who could help you during the winter.. but putting them on loan would be a good idea too, more pennies for bump hee =)

make sure you let me know and if you have a picture i would love to see it!!! =)
bumpbuddies for sure hee =)
xxx

i wouldnt take the risk riding...but many girls do! Yes i will update tomrrow...bump buddie :winkwink:
Is this your 1st baby?

yer this is my 1st =)
is this your first??
i suppose you could just walk on them... tbh if i had horses i think i might still ride.. am obsessed but haa

hee bumpbuddies :thumbup:
xxx

I'm not, but will be getting a c-section somewhere at the end of May if my dates are right :)

Yes its my 1st too MummyNash!
Its so exciting...but scarey at the same time lol. How long whewre u ttc?? :hugs:

Id totally prefer a c-section, just think thats because just thinking about a natural birth scares the panties off of me!!! :huh:

me and my partner were trying for a good 7 months!!
i was told i couldnt have babys. Then one day it just happened, i sorta gave up all hope tbh, then was nicely surprised when i was late!! =)
how long were you ttc for??
xxx

aww thats a nice story! It just goes to show that it really does happen when you least expect it!! It did for me too! And we where ttc for 13yrs! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->