Is anyone else due 25th may??

woaah 13 years!! i admire your persistence hee, all good things come to those who wait blahh blahh =)

soo news on the scan??
xx

heya! its not till 6.15pm! I am so nervous!!!! Will let u know how it goes xx

Ahhh thats agees away!!!! well good luck am sure everything will be fine =) and he/she will be waving at mummy hee =)

Not my due date by a long shot (not pregnant yet) but I want you to know that May 25 is a very special birthday. My sister who was lost in the 9/11 tragedies was born on 5/25 and she was the warmest and most caring individual I have ever known. A real angel among mortals. I wish you and your beautiful bundle of joy a very happy and healthy 9 months. Congratulations.

Ohh no i sort of feel abit bad now, im so sorry to hear that =( may she rest in peace, and sleep among all the other angels whos lives where selfishly taken on that devastating day :-(.

As for you not being pregnant have you been ttc for long??
xx

don't feel bad at all!!!! In my strange brain your baby's incredibly lucky!

Thank you. She deserves peace at the very least and I know she's watching from above.

No we're TTC in December, I was pregnant first try about three years ago and MCd at 9x+2d and scared myself off trying again until now. So we're trying for a Christmas miracle. Fingers crossed.

BTW: I also have horses. I raise and train and show American Paint Horses and currently have two. If I'm pregnant I'll be putting my 6 year old in foal in February or March and my 2 year old (who will then be 3) will be ridden by my 17 year old working student and I'll make a point in showing them in halter (in hand) classes until I'm too big and my mare's too big to safely accomplish that.

o im sorry to hear that too =(
but good luck to you!! and im sure you will get a christmas miracle! you deserve it =)

aw how lovely =) im obsessed with horses lol i think there just such beautiful creatures =)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"