Is anyone else eating like a pig?

suzanne108

Reaction score
I CAN'T STOP EATING!!!!! :munch:

Just been to Asda whilst hungry which was a biggggggg mistake.

Got back and had a club cake bar whilst I was unpacking, then a tuna sandwich, then a raspberry turnover cream cake, then a topic. And I am thinking about what I can eat next!!

Worst thing is is that I'm not even eating out of hunger, it pure GREED!!!

Nom nom nom......

Anyone else the same??

:nope: I wish I could eat...no matter how hungry i am, i take one mouthful and Im full :shrug:

i eat everything in sight...i don't even care anymore. I have 3 weeks left and if I gain 20 more pounds then so be it!

I hear you on that!!!!
I litraly eat ANYTHING i can lay my hands on lmao.
I think im making up for the first 16weeks of morning sickness where i couldnt eat anything :(
Mmmmmm the hot cooked chicken drumsticks from ASDA are AMAZING! ...Ok i need to go and get some now haha.

xxx

I bought a box of Toffifee to put with my sisters christmas present........just started eating them OOPS!!!

i dont give a crap anymore!! i woke up today, had a strawberry muffin then went out and had a sweet chilli chicken and cheese toastie at the local cafe, then went and visited my buddies in the tattoo shop which is unfortunately beside a chippy, so had a chip buttie with cheese and fried onions then came home, had a twirl and am about to make a prawn curry. my life revolves around eating these days!!!

I eat cake like a pig, does this count? I can't get enough cake, I'm eating it pretty much daily now... Baby and I will both be porkers!!!

I bought a box of Toffifee to put with my sisters christmas present........just started eating them OOPS!!!

Oh man, I love toffifee.....I want some....

For the last few days I have been eating EVERYTHING, I had nutella on toast for dinner last night with pringles on top, now tell me that isn't crazy !!

Think my OH is getting scared :haha:

I just realized I ate everything I brought to work and did not even make it to lunch :rofl: Guess I 'll spend the afternoon in the Cafeteria ... haha

Now that I have reached my due date all attempts to be careful are out the window as I figure I have a maximum of two weeks to go so I can now officially eat what i like. I was awake at half five this morning eating cake!

Oh jeez i just cannot stop!
I had my dinner at half 6 and now i really really want a pizza!!!
Im not hungry either but i just feel like i NEED to eat!
Ohh im going to be a house x

All I could eat the first 4 months was fruit...so i lost a ton of weight. I have put all but 3 pounds back on...so until I get there I eat as I please, and then probably will continue. I NEVER stop eating. It is quite sad sometimes because I will eat a big meal, be full, and starving again in ten minutes lol

If i stop eating i get heartburn so i figure dnt stop xx lmao xxx

yup yup i eat like a pig ...
i normnally had special k for beastfast, now its coco pops and cookie crisp haha xx

Yep, I eat everything in sight and still have almost 13 more weeks to go. Like others have said I eat even when I am not hungry. Oh well.

:munch: :munch: I reckon im the worst :blush:

a quick outline on what i've ate today(that i can remember)......:blush: it mainly involves chocolate most days lol :haha:

1. Toast
2. Milky way
3. Packet of Chicken Sandwiches
4. Chomp Bar
5. 2 choco digestives
6. A bounty bar
7. A twix
8. Packet of cheese and onion Hula Hoops
9. Giant chocolate cookie...got 3 left :blush:
10. Fish fingers, chips and peas

.......erm yeah :blush: and i bought a full packet of chocolate hob nobs in tescos earlier to eat :haha: and am about to eat another giant cookie.....

And over two nights i ate 8 ROLO DONUGHUTS!!!!!!!:blush:

Thought id make ya's feel better :haha: xx

Yep, have turned into a garbage disposal bin myself. I am always hungry but to be honest, find i struggle to eat what i want. I'm just hungry again quicker! Still craving fruit so i guess it could be worse, but carbs are beginning to be equally appealing!

ME! I swear I'm going to pop! go through days where I can't eat too much because there's literally no room, then I think my bump must stretch to make room for bubs growing and there's no stopping me! haha! make the most of it ladies! nom nom nom hmmmmmm mince pies! :rofl:

Hehe glad I'm not the only one!!!

Sweetlullaby - ROLO DOUGHNUTS???!!!!! Where from? I need some.

I ate a ridiculous amount yesterday. Not been as bad today....YET. (Just tucking into a Galaxy though :haha: )

:munch:

WOW i'm impressed! I have cereal and 2 pieces toast, a jacket with tuna mayo for lunch or a ham sarnie and a yoghurt and now and again a pkt crisps and something sweet by 3ish! and then I can't eat anything after say 5pm as it won't go down!! Been like this for about 6 weeks now and have put on 2 stone 1lb so far! Todays an exception as I haven't had the yoghurt or crisps as I bought a box of choccie fingers and had quite a few of them!!But I've got no desire to eat again now! Weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->