Is anyone else eating like a pig?

No desire to eat???!!!

Crazy lady hehe :haha:

I wish my appetite would calm down a bit but oh well....not long to go til I can't use the eating for two excuse!! xx

I know I wish I could tuck into a nice meal and enjoy it but my bump is apparently all baby so she's taking up all the room and probably squishin my stomach into a teeny tiny corner lol!

Never mind! I am eating less now than I did when I was a gym bunny lol! And then I had a huge appetite! xx

:haha: i got the rolo dougnuts (why cant i spell that right??) from tesco's on offer 4 pack for £1 :):) Yummy :munch:

Today im just as bad ....im three quarters of the way through a packet of chocolate hob nobs already :blush:

Im sooo hungry!! Constantly!!

OOooh never seen them in Tesco!

I'm the same....I've had two galaxies (so far!) actually feel a little sick now though!!!

Suz that is nothing. yesterday i had

2 toast
porriage
bag of crisp
chops veggies and potatoes
a muffin
2 mince pies
a small bag of m & m 's
2 bags of holla hoops

weigh'd myself this morning and im 11stone, so today im trying to be good, but right now im starving

My problem is food avaliability if it is there I will eat it but I wont run about trying to get it. We had a buffet at work and I kept walking by the minirolls as I just couldnt resist also christmas everyone keeps brining in bloody sweeties :p Then there is the two advent calenders :blush:

Today I have had

Porriage, banana and honey (my most fave thing at the moment)
2 chocolates from advent calender
Nutrigrain oat bake
Whole carton of Covent garden christmas soup
Pack of oatcakes (6)
Pack of crack o bites
Muller strawverry corner
2 clemintines
3 swigs of gaviscone :rofl: not even tea time yet and I have an apple and grapes left to snack on in the meantime

Suz that is nothing. yesterday i had

2 toast
porriage
bag of crisp
chops veggies and potatoes
a muffin
2 mince pies
a small bag of m & m 's
2 bags of holla hoops

weigh'd myself this morning and im 11stone, so today im trying to be good, but right now im starving

Dont be hungry go eat it is not good for the baby, try nutrigrain oatbakes better for you than flapjacks but quite filling or cereal or porriage anything oaty and fulfilling.

Ah im having my dinner now, im only starving because i havent had any cake or chocolate yet lol x

:haha: im now eating my dinner as well :blush: num num lol

I chucked the scales out i actually wouldnt want to know how much weight ive probbaly put on in just over two weeks! :haha:

Geekone, you may have ate more than normal but it all sounds healthy to me :flower:

I've had....

Cornflakes
2 pieces of toast
Cheese and tomato pasta bake
4 crackers with LOW FAT soft cheese lol
1 club cake bar
2 galaxy bars

Not sure whats for dinner yet, something chickeny since I have that defrosting!!

I'm not gettng on the scales, I reckon I'm about 13 stone and I started at 10 stone!!!

Geekone, you may have ate more than normal but it all sounds healthy to me :flower:

I've had....

Cornflakes
2 pieces of toast
Cheese and tomato pasta bake
4 crackers with LOW FAT soft cheese lol
1 club cake bar
2 galaxy bars

Not sure whats for dinner yet, something chickeny since I have that defrosting!!

I'm not gettng on the scales, I reckon I'm about 13 stone and I started at 10 stone!!!

healthy today not every day :blush: I do try :shrug: I checked and I definately eat between 2500 and 2900 calories a day I used to eat 1800 and excercise :shrug: oops

Ah im having my dinner now, im only starving because i havent had any cake or chocolate yet lol x

Ahhh like braxton hicks are fake contractions your having fake starvation brought on by lack of cocolate cake :rofl:

Not me because I have basically has ms my whole pregnancy so i have sensitive tastebuds not to mention my heartburn is awful so there arent many foods I can eat. And lately the nausea is ten fold. Plus I am constantly hungry so i really dont enjoy much these days. I feel food is for fuel only and when i get hungry I am annoyed that I have to go through the whole process of "what can I eat?" I long for the days when i enjoy food again.

I suffer with heartburn too but weirdly only get it when I'm hungry?!

I just realized I ate everything I brought to work and did not even make it to lunch :rofl: Guess I 'll spend the afternoon in the Cafeteria ... haha

omg i always find myself doing that..i'll bring lunch and end up eating everything before lunch even comes!

i eat everything in site loool my widwife has told me to "lay of the cakes!!!" nice ehh!!!

i eat everything in site loool my widwife has told me to "lay of the cakes!!!" nice ehh!!!

My midwife told me to have a banana as a snack instead of a mars bar....cheeky cow!

or how about a banana & mars bar

a banana alone isnt going to satisfy me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"