Is anyone else late on their period or +14dpo?

maryalexandra

Reaction score
I was scheduled to start my period today and there is still no sign of her. However, I haven't had ANY symptoms at all of pregnancy or the witch. I'm too scared too test though... I know it sounds crazy, but I think I'm going to wait for either my period to show up or at least a symptom of pregnancy before I test. I wouldn't be able to stand seeing another BFN!

Is anybody else waiting for the witch to show? I'd love a few buddies until she comes or I get a BFP! :winkwink:

ME!!! I'm currently 14DPO, and my period is 4 days late.. (ovulated late this month I think) and I don't have any signs of both either! I buckled this morning and got a BFN.. I should have waited because now I'm super paranoid!! Good luck hunny! When do you think you will test?

I'm also 14dpo, but won't technically be late for my period until tomorrow. I'm not sure when I'll test because in January I was 2 weeks late for my period, and tested every other day and the witch ended up getting me in the end. :( It was really weird because I had never been late in my life. I'm so afraid its happening again and I'll get my hopes up. More than likely though, I'll test at 5-6 days late. I'm not going to spend a fortune on pregnancy tests again. :p Good luck, Navywife, I hope you get your BFP soon!

I am in the same boat. I am on CD33, 6 days late from predicted period. But I suspected I OV late this month and so the witch should arrive today.
But problem is I normally get period symptons a day or so before. I feel it coming, I get pains in my top legs and belly and get some darker discharge, but nothing. Not at all. I have tested (I have NOOO willpower at all) and got BFN.
My cycles range from 26-29 days but have had a 31 day one before. Now on day 33!

I have no pregnancy symptons, plus no period ones either. Probably down to stress.
Took a test earlier but got the window on it wet. So gonna test later (me and my sis in law both late this month and we both agreed to test today)

Me too! According to FF, I'm 17DPO and 2 days late. I usually run 26-28day cycles, so in my mind I won't be officially "late" until tomorrow. I never got a true +OPK this cycle, and I haven't been temping so I'm at a loss as to when my true O date was. That said, I'm somewhere 14-16DPO. BFNs on Sat (12 or 14DPO) and Mon (14 or 16DPO). If AF doesn't show, I'm planning to test again this weekend.

Since "O", I've had intermittent nausea, diarrhea (TMI-sorry!), headaches, nipple tenderness, irritability, and cramping off and on. Currently, there is NO sign of AF, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. :coffee:

Hi everyone, I am between 12-14 DPO (I'm pretty sure it's closer to 14)... But have a long PH and AF isn't due until thurs or so... =p

I totally feel like AF is about to start but I ahve had two BFP's this week! Yikes!

Af is due friday for me and yesterday had slight spotting but then it dissapeared...but now I starting to cramp so I believe the ugly witch is on her way

ladies! Im sooo glad I found this!

Im 6 days late today no sign on AF
- test on sunday with a dollar store cheapie
- test yesterday ept
- this morning ept!

no signs of anything, I had very very faint pinkish/brown spotting (couple drops) mon into tuesday when I went to the bathroom on the tissue now NOTHING. My boobs are starting to hurt but then again maybe im hoping they are hurting. Im going crazy. I started a thead ill try to put a link up but some ladies ha to test many times before they got their +

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!
I also saw most of us are fromt he US wow! thats raw on here! Im from NC:) <3

*********I had four negatives and didn't test positive till about 10 days after my period was due - i'm not 12 weeks pregnant so that's proof these tests aren't always accurate! *********

thats what someone put on my thread I started in 1st tri about being late and still having neg

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ought-id-ask-here-many-neg-before-your-3.html

I may possibly be... I didn't think I was ovulating but according to my blood test I am... blood test said I was in luteal phase, that was 15 days ago.. so in theory I am minimum of 15dpo, and got bfn today :( I have tender boobs but that's about it now I think. *sigh* :nope:

I'm out, ladies. :witch: showed today, so I'm back on CD1. :dust: to everyone she hasn't gotten!

still waiting for mine I HOPE I GET A BFP on SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I dont know much things about dpo and stuff like that..
but i am 2 days late and no signs of anything coming aswell.
it does feel like af is coming sometimes though

A lot of ladies get that feeling. I have had it for like 5 days and nothing has shown yet. My sis in law did too but she got the arrival of the witch today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->