Is anyone else on CD2?

_jellybean_

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone wants to join me. I'm currently on cd2, after a chemical. I'm excited about ttc this month, as it will be my first month of consistently charting on fertilityfriend, and using Preseed. Hoping to catch this cycle. I'm feeling excited, nervous, and optimistic at times.

xoxo

JB

Hi jellybean!

Im on CD4 of quite long cycles, anywhere from 31-47 days long. How long are your cycles? I use opks and chart on fertilityfriend and pretty much follow SMEP.
I had a chemical last month too and am still feeling rather sad about that, as really thought we had cracked it last month, so very disappionted. but im ready for my BFP in June now as its mine and hubby's birthdays then xxx

Hi there I'm currently on cd3. I come off the pill 6weeks ago and my period as come back with anger.. Extremely heavy and very sore right boob!! (random I know but there! Lol) Im hoping that I'll will be off by Monday which will gove me 5 weeks of trying.. (that's going by the 42 day cycle I had) hormones are prob all over the place though so who knows..
Anyway...
Let's make MAY our month!! :D

Hey jellybean, I'm on CD1 after using Provera. This will be my first cycle with Clomid after over a year of trying and finally getting in to see a RE- I'm very excited and optimistic!

I am on cd 1 after AF showed today..Boo! Good Luck Everyone!!!!

Hi jellybean!

Im on CD4 of quite long cycles, anywhere from 31-47 days long. How long are your cycles? I use opks and chart on fertilityfriend and pretty much follow SMEP.
I had a chemical last month too and am still feeling rather sad about that, as really thought we had cracked it last month, so very disappionted. but im ready for my BFP in June now as its mine and hubby's birthdays then xxx

Hi:) My cycles were between 28-35 days. Ugh. TMI--I'm bleeding SO much more than I thought I would...more than my normal period:( Ugh. And I feel gross. Okay. Enough negativity from me. I'm sorry about your chemical last month. I hope you get your bfp this month. xoxo

Hi there I'm currently on cd3. I come off the pill 6weeks ago and my period as come back with anger.. Extremely heavy and very sore right boob!! (random I know but there! Lol) Im hoping that I'll will be off by Monday which will gove me 5 weeks of trying.. (that's going by the 42 day cycle I had) hormones are prob all over the place though so who knows..
Anyway...

Lol, that is random! Ugh. My period is awfully bad too. I hope this is your month! Are you using opks, or ff?

xoxo

JB

Hey jellybean, I'm on CD1 after using Provera. This will be my first cycle with Clomid after over a year of trying and finally getting in to see a RE- I'm very excited and optimistic!

GL to you! I have read about so many women getting pregnant with Clomid! I hope it works right away:) Do you still have to see the doctors, etc. this month? xoxo

JB

So sorry af showed. Fx for this month! I'm really just starting to temp this month, and be REALLY consistent with my opks. Hoping that works!

xoxo

JB

Hi jellybean.....I am on cd10........hopefully things go good this time......how are you doing? Loads of baby :dust: for all...

Bad luck dear.....so sorry.....don't worry ....and don't lose hope.....all the best....hopefully this month could be ours.....

Chatty, Mrsbroody & baby.....welcome.....My cycles have been irregular from the time I started TTC....it makes me go crazy...sometimes......34, 29, 40,46 days cycle.... I have to wait and be patient...... Hopefully this month we all can get that BFP...... Fingers crossed...all the best ..Loads of baby :dust: for all

Hi Shradha:) I'm okay. I'm anxious to start this month out, and to see what happens. Are you ttc number one? How are you doing?

xoxo

JB

I don't sleep well to temping is not for me](*,). I hope it works for you. I am content with the opks. Just ordered a new supply yesterday. CD 2 is brutal for me, terrible cramps. Anyone tried preseed? I am thinking about giving it a chance this cycle....Good Luck Everyone!!

:dust:

I don't sleep well to temping is not for me](*,). I hope it works for you. I am content with the opks. Just ordered a new supply yesterday. CD 2 is brutal for me, terrible cramps. Anyone tried preseed? I am thinking about giving it a chance this cycle....Good Luck Everyone!!

UGh. CD2 was awful for me too!

I'm trying Preseed this cycle! I put a little bit on my arm a few times, to make sure I didn't react, and it seems okay. I'm excited to try it. Here's to bfps this cycle for us.

I have been TTC for the last 3 months ..this is my 4 th month.....for my 1st one.....how about you? Fingers crossed for all ......

UGh. CD2 was awful for me too!

I'm trying Preseed this cycle! I put a little bit on my arm a few times, to make sure I didn't react, and it seems okay. I'm excited to try it. Here's to bfps this cycle for us.

Wow. Good idea with the arm sample.... I should probably do that too so I don't end up with an itchy burny who-ha....LOL :haha: CD 3 for me today, which is a weird day always, AF gets light, but she will come back heavy again tomorrow. I had another post about preseed. The other person recommended not using a lot of it. She said if you use to much and all the friction is lost it might cause the big O to be harder to accomplish!

Hey jellybean, think i'm on same cycle as you-today is cd 3 for me and I seem to have evened out at 29day cycle. This is my first month ttc#2-had implanon out in March and wanted to get my own cycle back etc. Have officially thrown out the condoms so once AF is over it's off we go. Really hope we both get lucky this cycle!

Anyway...

Lol, that is random! Ugh. My period is awfully bad too. I hope this is your month! Are you using opks, or ff?

xoxo

JB

Hi Jelly bean

tbh im new to this and still getting used to the abbreviations, assuming opk is ovulation testing kits no i dont used them also what is ff? ( hand over face lol)

im now off and feeling very positive about this month :)

I have been TTC for the last 3 months ..this is my 4 th month.....for my 1st one.....how about you? Fingers crossed for all ......

Hi:) This is kind of my second month. I just had a chemical. I have a little one, but we want one more, lol:) Even though pregnancy is difficult, it's totally worth it.

Fx for you too:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->