Is anyone else overdue for the 3rd time?! (Or second)

becky789

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have 2 little boys, my 3 year old was induced at 12 days over. My 2 year old came naturally at 12 days over and I am now 9 days over with my 3rd little boy and just starting to get a bit fed up! I know it's only a few weeks but it seems so unfair to have to be pregnant for these extra weeks at the hardest stage when you are huge and getting no sleep. My maternity leave is also being eaten up. With my second I tried everything, sex, raspberry leaf, clary sage, pineapple, curry, long walks, even 3 sessions of reflexology and still went 12 days over. This time I went for acupuncture yesterday and despite being very crampy last night and thinking it was it, nothing! No sign of this little man at all. I really don't want to be induced as am booked for a home birth and this will mean going to hospital.

Anyone else in the same boat? x

I went over with all 3 of mine and expect I will do the same with this one too! 11 days with 1st, 6 days with 2nd and 8 days with 3rd x

I was induced with my first. currently 6 days over with this one. Had a sweep on Tuesday and was 3cm but know this is normal with subsequent pregnancies. I'm on day 4 of contractions which come every 4-6 minutes but only for four or five hours at night and then stop.

I'm losing my sense of humour a bit now but have induction booked for next Saturday!x

I'm 5 days over with my second. Went 11 days over with my first. Starting to get frustrated now :( x

I went 9 days over with ds and 10 days over with dd, wondering if I will be 11 days over this time!! I can't see me having this one early, for some reason my body likes to keep hold of them till they are well cooked :)

I was induced with number 1 because my waters broken 48 hours previous but no labour,that was 1 day overdue.
My second I went into labour 8 days over,and my 3rd was 9 days over,so still hope for you yet.I think the threat of induction made me go into labour the third time!

all three of mine went overdue too. 18 days, 15 days, and 10 days.

It's frustrating I know. I hope your little one arrives soon x

I was overdue by 15 days with first. I was induced at 13 days past due date.

I have a while to go yet (I'm 28 weeks), but I have a feeling I will be late again.

Plus, I don't know how late I would have been if not induced (make sense). But, are they a little earlier the second time?

Ooh yes I'm currently overdue with my third too.

I was 11 days over with my first and 7 with my second. I was hoping for less than 7 days over this time but I've got a feeling that this one will be a pickle and I will end up induced.

Its funny that even though you know they have to eventually come at some point in the next two weeks we still feel depressed at having to wait that bit longer. I'm just so anxious about how big this baby is getting too the longer it stays in and I'm excited to meet them. Hope it's not too much longer for you-just think by this time next week you will be having sleepless nights again for a different reason to beinh pregnant and uncomfortable :)♡xx

Hi everyone,

Still waiting! 11 days overdue now, have convinced midwife to let me wait until Thurs to induce me as desperate to have him at home and don't want to go to hospital if possible. To be honest I think all the natural ways of inducing are rubbish and don't work so don't think I am going to bother trying anything else. These babies just come when they want to don't they? And if you happen to go into labour after one of them I think it's just fluke and was probably going to happen anyway :) trying not to moan as know how lucky I am about to have a baby but I do find every day that passes I do think more about the actual birth, whereas if he had surprised me a few weeks ago I was a lot more relaxed about it. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! Hope your babies all come soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->