~> Is anyone else thinking of getting a 4D scan? <~

EternalRose

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well, at my 16 week gender scan, they gave us a free preview and I must admit it was amazing, I just hinted to my fiance that I would love one at about 28 weeks, which is only about 4 weeks away..eeek :blush: Anyway, he was all for it until I showed him the prices of the BabyBond one..he reluctantly agreed to go for it..but now I feel like a bitch to make him fork out all that money for it because he always does things just to make me happy bless him. Does anyone know of any cheaper places e.t.c?

EternalRose xx

im trying to talk my OH into letting us go for one, we went for a gender scan a couple of weeks ago and they showed us a bit in 3d and it was great. the place we went to do a package for £99 and that includes fetal heartbeat, dvd, 3 colour prints A6 size, and 4 black and white prints. I know £99 is fairly cheap for a 3d scan but if i think sensibly i dont think we can justify spending that much on a scan :nope:

I know its definately a lot of money hun, and the one I am looking at is £199 ( the most expensive package ) :dohh: I have seen a few on google, charging £95 but not sure if its viable once you put travel in with it as well..but it would still be cheaper than £199..:haha:

Im getting one around 30 weeks. It costs $199 Canadian....

Im getting one around 30 weeks. It costs $199 Canadian....

Dont shoot the messenger :haha: But I think I read somewhere that its good to get the scan somewhere before 30 weeks as the babies head could be in pelvis but most places say 26-32 weeks is best time, so I dont know which one is right :shrug:xx

Depending on finances I might get one before then anyway...I dont know if I can WAIT until 30 weeks:p

the place i want to go to says 24 -27 weeks for best pics think its around 120 for full package cant really afford it but its something u cant get again so think ive got to do it :) have u searched google just put in 3d/4d scan n ur area thats how i found mine n the people were lovely when we phoned

I'll definitely be having one, I've looked at the packages for babybond and they are quite expensive compared to the other smaller companies that we have around here. I think it's because they are a big national company..

I'd say go for it and don't feel guilty, it's a once in a lifetime experience. I think they are amazing things to look back at in the future too.

It will be nice bonding time for OH too, I'm sure he will enjoy it just as much as you x

eternal rose !.. long time no speak - i moved house in sept and just got the net back in on xmas eve !...:)...
hows ur bump ?
im getting a 4D scan in january, its a birthday present tho - coz i will be 25 weeks at my b.day :D !.. we only get 1 scan on NHS where i live and thats at 13 weeks !!
im not going to find out the sex, just want a sneaky peek at the bubs
xxx

I'll definitely be having one, I've looked at the packages for babybond and they are quite expensive compared to the other smaller companies that we have around here. I think it's because they are a big national company..

I'd say go for it and don't feel guilty, it's a once in a lifetime experience. I think they are amazing things to look back at in the future too.

It will be nice bonding time for OH too, I'm sure he will enjoy it just as much as you x

Thanks hun, I cant really find anywhere thats cheaper in my area to be honest. Im in surrey, and everywhere is extortionate here. I am going to go for it anyway, because I would love to have the DVD to keep for when she is older so I can show her e.t.c . Its funny you mentioned about the OH as it was my fiance that mentioned about coming back for the 4D scan at the 16 week gender scan, :dohh: Ill give him a little bit more time to mull it over, then Ill get his consent to pay the deposit on the site..:rofl: xxx

eternal rose !.. long time no speak - i moved house in sept and just got the net back in on xmas eve !...:)...
hows ur bump ?
im getting a 4D scan in january, its a birthday present tho - coz i will be 25 weeks at my b.day :D !.. we only get 1 scan on NHS where i live and thats at 13 weeks !!
im not going to find out the sex, just want a sneaky peek at the bubs
xxx

Helloooooo long time no speak hun!! :hugs: Welcome back, and crikey only one scan you must be going out of your mind. You deserve your 4d scan hun, lovely birthday present too and your so strong, I was dying to find out the sex..xx

i'll be having one, maybe at the end of january when i'll be about 28 weeks (the best time we were told when we got the other one done, she said this was if baby is not co-orpating there is time to go back for further scans before there is no space for them to move around)

i am going to scan2fit in wynyard, (teesside) its £130 but as i have been there before i get 10% discount, if you used babybond before for the gender scan maybe they will give you a discount? worth asking?

oh yeah mine is a birthday prezzie too :) hehe x

i'll be having one, maybe at the end of january when i'll be about 28 weeks (the best time we were told when we got the other one done, she said this was if baby is not co-orpating there is time to go back for further scans before there is no space for them to move around)

i am going to scan2fit in wynyard, (teesside) its £130 but as i have been there before i get 10% discount, if you used babybond before for the gender scan maybe they will give you a discount? worth asking?

Thanks hun, didnt think of asking them if they would do discount. xx

I will get one at about 28 weeks. The one here costs £85 for the scan, 10 min DVD and 4 photos. I think it's worth it. There are more expensive packages available but I think that one will suffice x

I really want one but I don't know if you have to pay for each baby?

I doubt it gypsy, that would be very cruel! :hugs:

EternalRose, what about the solo DVD option (£139) I think. We did that and bought a few extras while we were there(which u can do).

We left with a few black and white photos(which are far more nicer than NHS ones btw), the DVD,
and a disk with all the pictures taken in colour on another disc(that was the extra £10)

We thought anything else can be done later ourselves by using the pictures on the disc, and even screen printing the DVD! ;)

Mine was at 25 weeks https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...42851-4d-scan-today-update-pics-1st-post.html

I really want one too but need to find the money for one yet lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->