Is anyone else wtt for #2 and....

I think because my daughter is 6, dh and I have had the opposite problem. People won't stop asking when we are trying for the next. Like it isn't hard enough controlling myself now as it is! We just had other things planned before we were ready for baby #2

Yes let's start a club! Yeah they are meant to be chubba chubba, they can'tr exactly burn it off yet can they!And they only eat when they're hungry :)

Def start a club! The Chubba Baby Loving Club! :thumbup:

I think because my daughter is 6, dh and I have had the opposite problem. People won't stop asking when we are trying for the next. Like it isn't hard enough controlling myself now as it is! We just had other things planned before we were ready for baby #2

Didn't even think of it that way! Suppose we can never win eh?!xxx :hugs:

yey ... sounds good, where do we post the group?

I'm a bit worried about telling people that we are TTC baby number 2. Ben is only 9 months old and I know people think we should wait until he is 2 years old. DH wants to starts trying now but i've only been back at work for 5 weeks (part-time). I know my Mum will have the biggest problem, she has already told me that we should rush into having another baby yet we should just enjoy Ben, she thinks we should wait a couple of years before trying. I'm 31 and DH is 35 so we're not spring chickens (we're not old either) but we're married have a very settled life so I don't see the problem. I would love to tell everyone to keep there noses out and when we do concieve baby number 2 we only want to hear positive comments.

Thats how i feel, my mum especially makes comments such as 'Don't even say that!' when i say i want another baby or 'Don't encourage her!' when my sister asks when our next will be. I don't know what the problem is, we are married and settled also so what is the big problem with people?! Its the shock in peoples faces when i say i'm broody that gets me xxxxx

Can't you just tell them that it's your choice and your family and to leave y'all alone? It sounds like they're being incredibly rude to you both.

Eternal - yes we should have a group for crazy women TTC #2 in under 1 year, i'll join!

Armywife - we could be half sisters! is your Mum a firey red head?

I get so defensive when anyone mentions how chubby Ben is. I don't stuff his face full of food, he eats when he's hungry. I changed Ben's nappy infront of my Mum and Sister a little while a go and they both burst out laughing, saying "look at his chubby legs", I turned around and said "well you two are not exactly twiggy" My Mum and Sister are both larger ladies so isn't that pot calling the kettle black?

I love my little chubby baby.

Is a nappy a diaper?

Muffin has thunder thighs too and I looooove them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->