Is anyone going to the Babyshow...or have been before?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Anyone going to the BabyShow or has anyone been before...iv booked my tickets...really looking foward to it:happydance:

i really wanted to go, but for some reason or other we never end up going, maybe next year. hope you have a great time honey and tell us all about it :hugs:

yeah i've been b4 its so good, make sure you take lots of money with u cause there is so much good stuff there, you will want to buy loads, it does get really busy to so watch out if your taking a pram, they have a room for BF to which is good, food cost alot there to so i advise take your own, and the que is massive for the toilet but other than that i had an amazing time last time i went so have fun....oh and get all the freebies

Thanks hunny...i was trying to imagine how packed it would be...just hope my bubs is in a good mood, cos knowing me if he crys the place down i will end up just going home!xx

Im going to the one in Manchester hun...im sure they are in different locations...i know Birmingham is one x

if babs does cry no one will really take any notice there are so many babys there anyway, but i'm like u when ever jack crys when were out i just end up going home, but have a good look round cause u will find some great stuff there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->