Is anyone going to the Babyshow...or have been before?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by LaDY, Oct 22, 2008.

1. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Anyone going to the BabyShow or has anyone been before...iv booked my tickets...really looking foward to it:happydance:

2. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

i really wanted to go, but for some reason or other we never end up going, maybe next year. hope you have a great time honey and tell us all about it :hugs:

3. babe2ooo

babe2ooo mum to Jack

yeah i've been b4 its so good, make sure you take lots of money with u cause there is so much good stuff there, you will want to buy loads, it does get really busy to so watch out if your taking a pram, they have a room for BF to which is good, food cost alot there to so i advise take your own, and the que is massive for the toilet but other than that i had an amazing time last time i went so have fun....oh and get all the freebies

4. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Thanks hunny...i was trying to imagine how packed it would be...just hope my bubs is in a good mood, cos knowing me if he crys the place down i will end up just going home!xx

5. Incubator

Incubator Well-Known Member

Where is the baby show?

6. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Im going to the one in Manchester hun...im sure they are in different locations...i know Birmingham is one x

7. babe2ooo

babe2ooo mum to Jack

if babs does cry no one will really take any notice there are so many babys there anyway, but i'm like u when ever jack crys when were out i just end up going home, but have a good look round cause u will find some great stuff there

8. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

I'm thinking of going if I have the money :-D