Is anyone going to the bathroom a lot? Sorry tmi!

hello_kitty

Reaction score
I am 10 weeks pregnant and I dont know when it started but I noticed that I have been peeing a lot. Probably once every 30 minutes. I have to wake up about 3-4 times at night to pee and it is sooo annoying. I feel like I cant get anything done properly because I have to constantly go to the bathroom. Is anyone experiencing this right now? I am only 10 weeks so I cant imagine baby being big enough to sit on my bladder or anything.

Frequent urination is common in early pregnancy, because until around 12 weeks, your growing uterus is still below your pubic bone, which pushes on your bladder making you need to wee constantly.

However, if it's something that suddenly started and happens every 30 minutes it might possibly be related to a urinary tract infection, which are more common in pregnancy and don't always feel painful, so it might be worth going to a doctor to get checked out if it carries on?

x

I'm going every 90mins during the day. Ridiculous! Very hard at work when meetings don't coincide with my bladder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->