Is anyone here a Futurama cartoon fan?

aliss

Reaction score
I named my son after Fry (his legal name is Philippe Jay). Are you a bigger fan than me and OH? I don't think so....!!! :flower: :winkwink:

Dh and I LOVE futurama! That's an awesome name for your son, Fry is my favorite.

I named my daughter Dr Zoidberg... Beat that ;)

Jks... But love the show. Leela was on my list but OH said no

I love futurama. OH isn't a fan though. :nope:

Love it! We actually discussed Phillip Jay as a name for this one, but decided not to go with it (Mostly because of a Phil we both know in person). Then a few weeks later I saw your birth announcement and had to share with my OH.

I have never been a big fan, but I love south park and for laughs would name my son cartman :rofl:

Love Futurama!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!

i love futurama & also south park.

my LO is named after a "True Blood" character though! :)

Love Futurama! Dh and I are actually watching it right now. :) We thought about using Jay as a middle name after Fry, but we ended up naming him after my uncle instead. I think your lo's name is awesome!

Dh and I dressed up as Fry and Leela for Halloween a few years ago... so much fun. It's definitely our favorite show ever. :)

We are fans, but obviously not bigger fans than you and DH. :haha: I named a kitten Fry, and DH thought I was crazy. Then we got another kitten, and this kitten likes to scuttle, like Zoidberg, so we called her Zoi. :)
My DH's paternal grandmother's family name is Farnsworth. We didn't know that until last week. So now my cat's name isn't so unusual after all. He really is Fry, all the way...

huge futurama fan here! i own all the seasons and the movies, and i watch them all the time on netflix just for funsies. :)

LOVE futurama!!

DH and I are always talking about how often they've died and come back in some way or mutated or transformed or been cloned, each character is on his 6th or 7th body. :haha:

Saddest episodes ever- Luck of the Fryrish: Fry hates his brother for stealing his identity once he disappeared. Biggest shock ever that his brother really named his son after Fry! :cry:

And Jurassic bark- https://youtu.be/A5peiLlHdvo
Omg!!!

OMG I cannot watch the Yancy show without crying :cry:

Oh this was moved to entertainment??? It was about the baby, lol

I love Futurama. Luckily my guy does, too. We interestingly like a lot of the same shows and movies.

That's a good name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->