Is anyone here taking Similac Prenatals?

DeniseX

Reaction score
Hi there, I had my first prenatal appointment yesterday.. weight check, pap smear, bloodwork, urinalysis, etc.. nothing too exciting. I forgot to ask the doctor to write me a script for prenatals while I was in the office, so I asked the receptionist if she could have the nurse call me in a script to my pharmacy and she asked if I wanted some samples instead- she gave me a box (which ended up being 30 weeks worth) of similac prenatals, they come with a regular multivitamin and a soft gel with Lutein/DHA just looking to see if anyone else had tried these. Have you been sick at all or are you tolerating them well? Any gross 'fish burbs' ?When I was pregnant with DD a lot of vits. made me sick. I took the first dose last night before bed with a small snack and seem okay so far.

I take them, they have been great for me !!! I've been on them over a year and I like them!!!

Thank you for your input! I haven't found too many reviews, and I'm one of those people who obsessively looks into everything. :) I hope they work as well for me and they have for you! I didn't even know similac made prenatals until yesterday.

I've been taking these since I got my BFP. I've only felt sick after taking them once, but that's when my nausea was at it's worse. The timing of that may have just been coincidental. There are no nasty fish burps. These are the only prenatals I've taken, so I can only imagine what that's like. My doctor asked if I was taking prenatals at my first appointment (which was at 10 weeks, so I'd been taking them awhile at this point) and was satisfied with the Similac ones. She said she could write me a prescription, but the Similac ones are just as good and I could just keep taking those so I opted to just keep taking them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->