Is anyone still awake? Could it be latest bfp ever?!

Same test

Attachments

• 20180219_092616.jpg
    20180219_092616.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 41
Ok, I'm home and looking at it from my laptop. I can see the line but it looks jagged? Is this what you see too? Is this a new test or the initial one? Hoping you get a clear answer real soon. 2ww kills me everytime. HUGS

Thx hun its a new one from this morning yea its what i see too but i dont trust it, it was within the time limit but i was outside looking at them in natural light ans a tiny drop of water landed on test so i gently wiped it away then line appeared x

Thx hun its a new one from this morning yea its what i see too but i dont trust it, it was within the time limit but i was outside looking at them in natural light ans a tiny drop of water landed on test so i gently wiped it away then line appeared x

Oh!! No wonder. I was I've never seen this before. :dohh:

How are you feeling?

Im ok in general just stressed with it all x it wouldnt be too bad if i atleast knew my dpo x the cramps and nausea are still getting stronger x i think after the chemical ive become very emotional and anxious about it all i really dont wanna do anymore testing or think about it right now xx how are you hunny? X

Yes!I know where you are at. Take a break from testing and just chill as much as possible. I know its hard.

I'm trying not to stress about my impending IUI. Everything is so time sensitive. I'm trying to to not think about it so I don't stress myself into super late ovulation.

I'm sad that it didn't happen last cycle because it would have been less invasive. But alas its where I find myself on this long journey.

Thank you for asking :flower:

I also see a line but it’s hard to say for sure. Give yourself a few days :) I know how stressful those darn light lines can be!!!

Ftale - the timing of iuis can be so stressful are that going to do a trigger shot with the cycle also or just a regular iui?

I also see a line but it’s hard to say for sure. Give yourself a few days :) I know how stressful those darn light lines can be!!!

Ftale - the timing of iuis can be so stressful are that going to do a trigger shot with the cycle also or just a regular iui?

Hi swimmy

No trigger.Just plain old IUI. I am very regular with releasing eggs 8 days after last clomid dose. Lets hope my body doesn't do anything different.:thumbup:

Swimmy: Saw your chat. You O'd already. FX you get a sticky bean!

I hope so :) I’m not super hopefully this cycle sense I only did the deed the day before ovulation :(

Wishing you all the luck swimmy and ftale :) spoke to the other half about how ive been feeling and he has been very supportive x feeling alot better :) he has been hinting that he wants to start ttc properly soon but dont wanna push it to hard atm x gonna get some cheapy asda test strips and test tonight x as whenever ive got a positive in the past its always been in the evening so maybe that just works better for me x are you girlies gonna post pics? :)

Awe I’m glad that your partner is very supportive. Let us know how the testing goes!

I’m annoyed at this evap line still lol I really think I’m gonna try to wait until 10dpo to test again (with better tests)

Attachments

• BDF37075-6A33-4903-BE23-E9D7C771A77A.jpg
    BDF37075-6A33-4903-BE23-E9D7C771A77A.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 27
Awww that is a mean evap x keep us updated hopefully this will turn into a lucky thread :)

Just took another test x bfn x think im out girlies x will use up the strip tests i have if af doesnt come x good luck girls!

Swimmy: If that's not bfp then its one mean evap indeed. :hugs: Keep us posted on your next post.

phantom: I'm sorry for the bfn. Very happy your partner is supportive. He will come around to full trying and maybe it will happen alot faster than you think and you will be starting at bfp instead of pukey bfns...(hate them with a passion)

:dust:

Phamtom - I’m sorry about the bfn :( lots of baby dust for next cycle!!

Ftale - it’s no way a bfp this was on 2dpo lol I heard there was a bad batch of wondfos and wanted to see if mine were included. And clearly they are ugh!

Ftale - it’s no way a bfp this was on 2dpo lol I heard there was a bad batch of wondfos and wanted to see if mine were included. And clearly they are ugh!

Say whhhhaaat?? OMG..I hope you get your money back. I'm so sorry. :cry:

phantom - sorry about bfn dear, hope :witch: stays the hell away and you get bfp!!

swimmy - Evaps are always mean! Fx for your bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->