Is anyone still awake? Could it be latest bfp ever?!

Could this be start of latest bfp ever! Lol

Attachments

• 20180226_085536.jpg
    20180226_085536.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 44
Thankyou hun x if it not a bfp hopefully will be able to turn this into a march thread soon x

Also on my phone and can’t see much but my fingers are super super crossed!!!!

I got a bfn this morning at 10dpo, I know it’s still early (definitely not 21dpo lol) but just feeling like this donor cycle wasn’t it for us :(

Just feeling very emotional the last few days, I’m about 100% positive this cycle isn’t a bfp for me. I just keep flipping between being done ttc#2 and wanting to go back to the fertility clinic lol darn hormones!

Took this today x think im seeing some imaginary lines x had some orange/brown spotting which is weird so think af might be on its way

Attachments

• 20180227_142703.jpg
    20180227_142703.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 30
Just feeling very emotional the last few days, I’m about 100% positive this cycle isn’t a bfp for me. I just keep flipping between being done ttc#2 and wanting to go back to the fertility clinic lol darn hormones!

Its so stressful hun hugs x i think just after we get bfn we got so stressed about it that we wanna give up then around ovulation and after we get that feeling of hope again x its defo a rollercoaster x

Oh, no, not imaginary. I see it too. What gives? I hope you don't start AF. Looks like all it needs is more color to it. What brand is it?

Its a cheapy freedom test from asda 25hcg x i sometimes have spotting before AF but its always pink or red never this colour, dont feel like AF is coming x

I think if i am pregnant we'll need to keep bumping this post for when others need reassurance at 14dpo bfns lol x

Just done another cheapy strip test. Bfn had enough now just want AF 😢 cd38

I’m sorry :( I was really hoping this was it for you!

Fingers crossed for next cycle! I’m gonna take next month off before going back to the fertility doc. Wish me luck. I think I’m gonna go for ivf by August

Fingers crossed for next cycle! I’m gonna take next month off before going back to the fertility doc. Wish me luck. I think I’m gonna go for ivf by August

I really wish you the best of luck swimmy we all deserve this so much! Im still waiting for af and trying to not let it drive me crazy have had nothing since the brown spotting a few days ago, starting to worry i may have pcos :-( but dont know much about it to be fair. 50% of me hopes it was implantation bleeding and wants to get more tests but the other half of me never wants to look at a test again .

QUOTE=phantomfaery1;38860385]

I really wish you the best of luck swimmy and ftale we all deserve this so much! Im still waiting for af and trying to not let it drive me crazy have had nothing since the brown spotting a few days ago, starting to worry i may have pcos :-( but dont know much about it to be fair. 50% of me hopes it was implantation bleeding and wants to get more tests but the other half of me never wants to look at a test again. Ttc is alot more stressful than any of us ever thought lol[/QUOTE]

I really wish you the best of luck swimmy and ftale we all deserve this so much! Im still waiting for af and trying to not let it drive me crazy have had nothing since the brown spotting a few days ago, starting to worry i may have pcos :-( but dont know much about it to be fair. 50% of me hopes it was implantation bleeding and wants to get more tests but the other half of me never wants to look at a test again. Ttc is alot more stressful than any of us ever thought lol
[/QUOTE]

:hugs: Thank you

I hope its implantation and not pcos too. But better to find out for sure. I'm prone to having cysts too. Clomid makes it worse. I tried metformin for one cycle but I couldn't take side effects though I did drop in weight quite nicely. The Myno Inosit and D Chirositol (spelling) have really helped me. Cysts went away and so did my libido...LOL.. But the follies I grew last cycle all 3 were there for the fertilizing but sadly regular old bding didn't go anything. I didn't get a scan this cycle so I don't know if I have any to drop this time around even though I do IUI tomorrow.

Regardless, I'm praying we can all get through whatever obstacles our bodies have up so when can be counting little toes next year instead of dpos. :hugs:

I really wish you the best of luck swimmy and ftale we all deserve this so much! Im still waiting for af and trying to not let it drive me crazy have had nothing since the brown spotting a few days ago, starting to worry i may have pcos :-( but dont know much about it to be fair. 50% of me hopes it was implantation bleeding and wants to get more tests but the other half of me never wants to look at a test again. Ttc is alot more stressful than any of us ever thought lol

:hugs: Thank you

I hope its implantation and not pcos too. But better to find out for sure. I'm prone to having cysts too. Clomid makes it worse. I tried metformin for one cycle but I couldn't take side effects though I did drop in weight quite nicely. The Myno Inosit and D Chirositol (spelling) have really helped me. Cysts went away and so did my libido...LOL.. But the follies I grew last cycle all 3 were there for the fertilizing but sadly regular old bding didn't go anything. I didn't get a scan this cycle so I don't know if I have any to drop this time around even though I do IUI tomorrow.

Regardless, I'm praying we can all get through whatever obstacles our bodies have up so when can be counting little toes next year instead of dpos. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Counting little toes x i love that think my heart just melted a little bit :) just test bfn, but had lots of brown discharge and (tmi) clots so think AF IS HERE !!!!!! Woooo!!! So ready to try again a fresh cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->