IS Anyone TAKING FISH OIL PILLS along with Prenatals/DHA?

nevergivingup

Mommy To a Miracle Baby
Reaction score
Hey ladies, is anyone taking fish oil pills along with their prenatals and DHA pills...?

I take 1000MG a day. Along with my Prenatals and other extra vitamins. The doctor said it was perfectly fine and to keep taking them. I did ask about bumping it up and she told me 1000 a day was quite sufficient and to just stay with that.

I take 1000MG a day. Along with my Prenatals and other extra vitamins. The doctor said it was perfectly fine and to keep taking them. I did ask about bumping it up and she told me 1000 a day was quite sufficient and to just stay with that.

YAYY! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! Bc I was taking them at first but stopped Bc I was too worried of taking too much fish oil and DHA would cause harm. But glad to hear!! THANKS!!!

Yes, I take both! My doctor said it was fine :)

This is what I take daily:
Fish Oil 1000MG
Metformin 1000MG (just reduced from 1500MG)
Prescription Prenatal
Prescription Folic Acid 1 MG
Pantaprozole 40 MG
Vitamin D 3 2000 IU
Super B Complex with Vitamin C
Zyrtec
The only thing the doctor switched me from was Benadryl for my allergies. She doesnt want me taking anything but Zyrtec. Everything else I was already taking and she said to continue taking. I often wonder if this combo helped me conceive because I tried everything, fertility drugs, IUIs etc... And nothing worked so I gave up about Sept 2015. I started taking this combo about October cause some blood work showed hardly no Vitamin D in my system so this was per my docs advice. She also had me start the chewable Super B Complex because she said the Metformin keeps your body from absorbing regular B vitamins. I had been taking ALOT of B and it wasnt doing anything for me until I started the chewable. Anyway, I ended up pregnant in late Dec. early January.

I am!!! All three times I got pregnant I was taking them, might be coincidence however they help my previous broke and dislocated shoulder so!

I took them while pregnant. Didn't have any issues and they didn't affect her

I'm taking them they come with the pregnancare max vitamins so must be fine x

THANKS LADIES !!! I just took one!! I'm adding them bk to my regimen!!

LLAWSON: What a combination you have!!! I definitely believe in ways to help get pregnant and if it helped you get pregnant no need of stopping it!!! CONGRATS!!! I might have to try that combo next time!!

So went for my appt. Tues. and my nurse request that I don't take fish oil due to the mackerel in it just to stick to prenatals and DHA. O well. Guess I wasted money on that bottle of fish oil. I do believe in my heart it's no harm from using it and you ladies all attest Bc you all used it but I guess I'll stop them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->