Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

JasiahsMommy

Me,DH&DS
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone else is taking Geritol to help in conceiving. This is my 1st cycle with it and I wanted someone to share experiences with like a ttc buddy..

I took it last cycle pill form & as far as i know it didnt help me. I havent taken it this cycle tho. Just trying to let nature take its course. :)
If i dont get a bfp this month i'm going to try geritol tonic & folic acid next month

o wow really? when did you start taking it
when are u going to test?

Istarted taking it the day i started. I think im gonna buy a bunch of cheap tests tonight & take one tomorrow with fmu. But since im not actually late yet im gonna save the rest for when that time comes :)

I just started taking it today! This is our 8th cycle ttc, but first with geritol. I'm also taking folic acid. I've read so many success stories. Really praying this does the trick! Good luck!

Me...took it last cycle too..this cycle I'm taking the tonic!

so cool to see other people taking it :) really interested on how it works and hoping itll work for us all! Are you guys trying any other methods? im doing the geritol tonic, robitussin, preseed and grapefruit juice. after O im doing pineapple core and flax seed oil

Istarted taking it the day i started. I think im gonna buy a bunch of cheap tests tonight & take one tomorrow with fmu. But since im not actually late yet im gonna save the rest for when that time comes :)

omg you are so strong to wait lol if it wouldve been me i wouldve gave in lol! are u feeling any symptoms yet

omg you are so strong to wait lol if it wouldve been me i wouldve gave in lol! are u feeling any symptoms yet

Whats the pineapple core?
& yeah sometimes I can wait other times i drive myself crazy!!
I went to store last night & the cheap ones i was gonna get were all gone there was 1 left but it was open! Now i gotta wait even longer! :(

Only symptoms are kind of sharp pains near hair line, diarhea (tmi sorry), earlier this week i woke up with stuffy nose sore throat etc, headaches almost everyday that last for hours, & nausea! Havent gotten sick thank goodness!! But its been so bad i've run to the bathroom a few times.

O also! I got off af last friday but for 3-4 days this week i've felt like i was about to start. Not like cramps but just this weird feeling she was coming again but nope!

Whats the pineapple core?
& yeah sometimes I can wait other times i drive myself crazy!!
I went to store last night & the cheap ones i was gonna get were all gone there was 1 left but it was open! Now i gotta wait even longer! :(

Only symptoms are kind of sharp pains near hair line, diarhea (tmi sorry), earlier this week i woke up with stuffy nose sore throat etc, headaches almost everyday that last for hours, & nausea! Havent gotten sick thank goodness!! But its been so bad i've run to the bathroom a few times.

the pineapple core you cut into 5 pieces and east 1 a day from 1dpo-5dpo its supposed to help with implantation. like i said this is my last month trying so im going to try all the things other girls have done for the fun of it lol. O wow why would it be open lol who would do that?

O also! I got off af last friday but for 3-4 days this week i've felt like i was about to start. Not like cramps but just this weird feeling she was coming again but nope!

so you are ovulating today according to your siggy?

Yeah i would say so. Thats what the calendar on my phone says too.

what is Geritol ?? im taking soy isoflavones this cycle but if i dont get a :bfp: this cycle i would like to try this if it actually helps with TTC

Its a vitamin that you take instead of a prenatal...pill or liquid form...liquid is disgusting! But dome ppl swear by it.

Its a vitamin that you take instead of a prenatal...pill or liquid form...liquid is disgusting! But dome ppl swear by it.

what does it do for TTC ?? like does it help with ovulation , make you fertile , ect ??

what does it do for TTC ?? like does it help with ovulation , make you fertile , ect ??

neither its basically the amount of iron in the vitamins that help with conceiving. its not a proven fact but some do say they have taken it and gotten pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->