Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

Lol i get confused too! Usually i try going with the calendar but get confused so i just do whatever! Lol

I just brought the Geritol tonic . how much do i take or do i just take 1 tablespoon like it said on the box ?? & how long do i take it for ?? im on cd 4 is it to late to take it now ??

I just brought the Geritol tonic . how much do i take or do i just take 1 tablespoon like it said on the box ?? & how long do i take it for ?? im on cd 4 is it to late to take it now ??

nope perfect timing! take 1 tsp a day until you get ur bfp or a couple days after ovulation. WARNING it doesnt have a good taste so i suggest u chase it and chew some gum after

Some** cd14

o ok wow u guys are already near ovulation lol i still have a couple days to go. Major luck hoping you guys catch the egg

Yeah...if I ovulate...I haven't been...even with clomid...so I'm just to the point of giving up tip I see the new doctor to see what his plans are...

im sorry to hear that. man i read something that promoted ovulation but i cant remember if it was vitex or something else... have u looked up anything to see?

nope perfect timing! take 1 tsp a day until you get ur bfp or a couple days after ovulation. WARNING it doesnt have a good taste so i suggest u chase it and chew some gum after

Thanks & Your right about the taste it was soooooo horrible . i didnt have anything to chase it with beside some cherry soda and it was still nasty i had to hold my nose really hard so i couldnt taste it lol .

Thanks & Your right about the taste it was soooooo horrible . i didnt have anything to chase it with beside some cherry soda and it was still nasty i had to hold my nose really hard so i couldnt taste it lol .

LOL yea i know its disgusting but ill do anything for this last month kuz im giving up. You should try the pineapple core the day after u ovulate eat the core only 1 piece a day for 5 days so from 1dpo-5dpo. and preseed is amazing! i got pregnant twice just by using it the 1st time

LOL yea i know its disgusting but ill do anything for this last month kuz im giving up. You should try the pineapple core the day after u ovulate eat the core only 1 piece a day for 5 days so from 1dpo-5dpo. and preseed is amazing! i got pregnant twice just by using it the 1st time

What does the pineapple core do and why after ovulation ?? what is preseed never heard of it ?? and im with you on that ive been trying for 5mnts since i got off depo and im getting annoyed now so if i dont get a :bfp: im DONE lol

What does the pineapple core do and why after ovulation ?? what is preseed never heard of it ?? and im with you on that ive been trying for 5mnts since i got off depo and im getting annoyed now so if i dont get a :bfp: im DONE lol

the pineapple core helps with implantation because of something that the core has (it starts with a b) and preseed mimics EWCM and is a sperm friendly lube. i always have a problem not producing EWCM so i use that. the very 1st time i used it i got prego with my son the 2nd time i used it i got prego but had a m/c at 5 weeks in Jan. Ever since that I have been using it with no luck trying everything so since i dont know whats wrong nd i cant go see a doc im going to give up

the pineapple core helps with implantation because of something that the core has (it starts with a b) and preseed mimics EWCM and is a sperm friendly lube. i always have a problem not producing EWCM so i use that. the very 1st time i used it i got prego with my son the 2nd time i used it i got prego but had a m/c at 5 weeks in Jan. Ever since that I have been using it with no luck trying everything so since i dont know whats wrong nd i cant go see a doc im going to give up

Yeah i cant go to the doctors either .. but where can i get the preseed at ?? & ill deff get the pineapple core when do i take those ??

Yeah i cant go to the doctors either .. but where can i get the preseed at ?? & ill deff get the pineapple core when do i take those ??

you can buy preseed at walgreens for around 20.00 comes in a tube with 9 applicators fill it up to the 3 and insert it. wait about 15-20 before u BD after you inserted. Use it every day..

I started Geritol 3 weeks ago. I am pretty sure I am pregnant. :) It works!!

Hi ladies! I'm taking the pill form of geritol. I'm only on CD3 today. Just for you ladies who are taking the tonic, becareful because they say to stop taking it after O because it has alcohol in it. You can either stop taking it all together after O and switch to prenatal or switch to the pill geritol.

I've read soooo many success stories of women getting pregnant taking geritol so I'm really praying hard this month!

@ReynoldsV- keep us posted when you test!! :)

Sending :dust: to all of you that this is our month! :winkwink:

Hi ladies! I'm taking the pill form of geritol. I'm only on CD3 today. Just for you ladies who are taking the tonic, becareful because they say to stop taking it after O because it has alcohol in it. You can either stop taking it all together after O and switch to prenatal or switch to the pill geritol.

I've read soooo many success stories of women getting pregnant taking geritol so I'm really praying hard this month!

@ReynoldsV- keep us posted when you test!! :)

Sending :dust: to all of you that this is our month! :winkwink:

Oh wow thank u soooo much for this info!!! I did see the alchohol in it and i was wondering hmm.. my problem is idk when im going to ovulate :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->