Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

i went to CVS for it and they only had the liquid form where else can i get the pill ?? idk when i ovulate either but i went to the dollar tree and brought 10 ovulation testes cause im also taking soy isoflavones which is suppose to bring a strong ovulation on and can make you ovulate too

i seen the pills online at walgreens i know walmart only has the liquid but if anything you can take a plain prenatal pill after O. I have some so thats what i might do. Ive used the ovulation tests last cycle but i dont understand how they work. Im supposed to ovulate cd 15 but i got my positive on cd16 last cycle so it confuses me.

i seen the pills online at walgreens i know walmart only has the liquid but if anything you can take a plain prenatal pill after O. I have some so thats what i might do. Ive used the ovulation tests last cycle but i dont understand how they work. Im supposed to ovulate cd 15 but i got my positive on cd16 last cycle so it confuses me.

when that happens where you know you normally ovulate on a certain still have sex that day and the day the ovulation test tells you or fertile just so you wont miss your ovulation just in case .

Most ovulation tests measure LH in a woman's urine, and resemble basic sticklike pregnancy urine tests. Since LH "surges," or suddenly increases, in a woman's body one to two days before an egg is released.

So once u get a positive test you will ovulate in 1-2 days?

Most ovulation tests measure LH in a woman's urine, and resemble basic sticklike pregnancy urine tests. Since LH "surges," or suddenly increases, in a woman's body one to two days before an egg is released.

So once u get a positive test you will ovulate in 1-2 days?

you use ovulation test for a week after your period . when you test they show you your two most fertile days in that week and thats when you have sex so if you get a + have sex cause you might ovulated that day and if you get another one the next day have sex again cause you might have ovulated that day and not yesterday . and have sex again the next day just in case .

Morning ladies! I bought the pill geritol at CVS, but from what I've heard others say, I think you can probably find it at target, walgreens, walmart, or any local pharmacy. I dont know when I ovulate either! This is my first month using OPKs. I have no idea when I ovulate because ever since I came off BC in February I haven't had regular periods. I can have a 20 day cycle or a 45 day cycle :/. I'm hoping that I AM ovulating we shall see. I plan on BDing every other day prior to O and when I get a positive OPK we will BD then and the day after. Make sure if you're taking geritol you're also taking a folic acid supplement. Geritol has a very very low amount of folic acid, not nearly as much as prenatals contain. I'm taking 400 folic acid along with my geritol.

I ordered cheap OPKs so that I can take two a day when I think O is coming so I hope I wont miss it. This is sooo much cheaper than any OPK you can get over the counter! I paid $13 for 40 OPK and 10 HPT. Hoping I get them in the mail today. I'm on CD 4 today. My AF has been abnormally light this cycle, it comes and goes, more like spotting. I took tests before AF but they were all negative. I know light periods may not be a real period but I think when I get them in the mail I'll take a test just to make sure.

Hope this is the month for all of us :happydance:

you should try testing at c10 and u shoudl do the SMEP since you arent sure when u ovulate. Well today I will start testing for ovulation so lets have a go at this! Good luck everyone

I'm okay. Every once in awhile i feel sick but i'm good right now. Lol really tired. & i been having light cramps that last a few seconds maybe a minute.
To make things 10x worse a girl at work is telling everyone she may be pregnant & just told me. But she's so clueless!! I wanna just say "look bitch! I been ttc for over a year!! Your not pregnant dumbass!! Your on your period!!" Lol but im not :) i'm being good!!
But this past weekend I went to a family dinner with oh & his sister asked if i was pregnant. I told her no & then an hour later she walked up & kept touching my stomach saying you sure you arent pregnant. :(
But i was always so skinny now that i've gained weight i could see why she asked!! I'm still hoping & praying for BFP!
How are you?

I'm okay. Every once in awhile i feel sick but i'm good right now. Lol really tired. & i been having light cramps that last a few seconds maybe a minute.
To make things 10x worse a girl at work is telling everyone she may be pregnant & just told me. But she's so clueless!! I wanna just say "look bitch! I been ttc for over a year!! Your not pregnant dumbass!! Your on your period!!" Lol but im not :) i'm being good!!
But this past weekend I went to a family dinner with oh & his sister asked if i was pregnant. I told her no & then an hour later she walked up & kept touching my stomach saying you sure you arent pregnant. :(
But i was always so skinny now that i've gained weight i could see why she asked!! I'm still hoping & praying for BFP!
How are you?

Hope you get your :bfp: send lots of :dust: your way : ]

How are you?

cramps hmm? ;) maybe a good sign. Lmao i wouldve told her lol!! wow what made her say that? hmm lol i think this might b ur month

definitely crossed for u! Hopefully u get ur bfp and pass it to us lol. ive been feeling the effects of the robitussin and the grapefruit juice omg lol dont feel no difference from the geritol except this weird feeling in my stomach as if its growling silently but with a burn.. lol not sure if its related but w.e OH and i went to weigh myself i lost 3 pounds!!! Im so excited i think its the grapfruit juice kuz ive heard it helps u to lose weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->