Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

Lol okay cool! I'll test friday morning! I think i can hold off :)
I told him its a possibility but not for sure yet! I showed him the second pic where you can see both but its all messed up & he said "babe for real! Nu uh" lmao then i explained everything that happened to him. & he was like wait is that good! Lmao he's so confused with my ttc lingo! I kinda explained it the best i could. & if i get a real bfp that stays friday then i will tell him my original planned way!!
Fz

lol aww i so excited for u this is so cool if u are ill be the 1st to say told u so lol

Lol yes you will! & i'll let everyone know it! :)

lol u crazy, i just have a feeling u r.
today besides that weird feeling i told u about im still quite crampy like period cramps, still have a wet feeling, and my boobs are starting to get sore. oh and i cant lay on my stomach for some odd reason. idk i just wana hurry up and get some results lol i keep seeing babies and im like aww plus my cousin is due any time so im like grrr i want one lol but i have been praying for us and tomorrow is my last piece of pineapple core. and im craving choc dipped pineapples and seafood lol

Ooo! I've never had choc dipped pineapple! I cant wait to see your test!!!

lol sounds yummy huh u should try it. its easy
i know i cant wait to see mines lol im so staying positive

Surprisingly i've been very positive this cycle!! Woop :happydance: praying for us!

Omg! You know whats funny this morning my alarm went off & I was like I need to get up & test! Well apparently I went to sleep instead! & i had a dream that i took the test & seen the test line first then fell asleep before i could finish watching! & when i woke up i was gonna check it before i realized it was a dream!

i know me too like last month i was all negative and junk but this month since im not really trying its been w.e but im really hopeful and positive. lmao yea right omg thats a vivid dream love! im telling you lol

Lol i hope so! I feel like shit right now! :(
Wahhh

My back hurts too. Lol
Hope it gets better for you

even my hubby says all 3 tests look positive and hes a guy lol! them cheap walmart tests always mess with you but you can def see it

On mine! Lol yay!! Go hubby go hubby! :happydance: lmao!!
Can you tell I'm tired!! Hagaha

ok so now im fishy about this whole ovulation crap... i think im greater than 4dpo. im nauseous, my sense of smell just heightened, and while jumping up and down my boobs hurted reaaall bad! now i have no cramps i have pressure and it hurts when i bend.

lol!!! its ok im tired too and its only freaking 8! i remember with my 2nd preg i slept so freaking much lol

Hmm! Maybe your a few days ahead! Tracking these things is so hard :( how many days do you think you are?

i have no idea lol. heres the tests again cd13-16 *17 looks like 16 but lighter and cd12 is waaaayy lighter. im stuck lol they all look the freaking same

https://i45.tinypic.com/2ai582c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"