Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

Ughh! I been having light cramping all day! Nothing like af just there & annoying!

wat the hell why isnt it getting lighter? thats cd15-cd17.... any one have ideas?
https://i47.tinypic.com/33xvjae.jpg

It looks like its getting a tiny bit lighter each day! Hey aleast its not a full blown positive!!
Lets hope its something good for us both! Fx

I think I've seen ppl say you can get a positive opk all the way to af. I've never used them so I'm unsure. Maybe post it in opk gallery.
Stupid pulling feeling is back! Lol its so annoying! I think if i had a bfp to associate it with i'd feel a bit better

whats funny is that we're having the same feeling maybe mines from post O but yours a bfp ;)

Omg! Last night was horrible!! All i did was tossed & turned! Now i'm exhausted

you should test tomorrow with the walmart cheapies. i got my bfp in january at 1dpo with a walmart test

Whoa! Lol that was super early. I tested with the walmart cheapie at 8dpo. I'm trying to wait til saturday but i dont think i can. Af is due saturday!
This morning has been horrible. At work i'm so hot & just feel like at any minute i will pass out

i meant 10 dpo! lol you know you cant wait test tomorrow i felt like i had hot flashes for the last 2 days ugh i was sweating

Lol okay if i rememer i will!! Lol
When will you test?

If you make me test early! Your testing early!! Lol peer pressure!

LMAO ok ok you test tomorrow and ill test on my 10dpo :) if no result then we find another day to test lol

Hey all, hope i can join you. I took Geritol from cd 7 since i didnt know about it before. I took it till cd 16 and then i stopped since it was the tonic and i know it got alcohol in it. Anyways i did opk's and they are usually positive on cd 16 but this time it was almost positive on cd 15 and negative on cd 16 so i have no clue what went on. I stopped testing then. Hopefully i catched the egg. I bd on cd 9, 14,16 and 18. I got the fertile cm on cd 14,16,17 and very little amount on cd 18 and then i was dry. Today is cd 21 and i might be 3 or 4 dpo. I am going to try not to test till maybe next week. I also started eating pineapple core last night. Hopefully i wasnt late for it. i have heard you can it it from 3 to 7 dpo and stillbe ok so i hope so. Nice meeting all of you and hope we all get our bfp's this cycle.

Hey all, hope i can join you. I took Geritol from cd 7 since i didnt know about it before. I took it till cd 16 and then i stopped since it was the tonic and i know it got alcohol in it. Anyways i did opk's and they are usually positive on cd 16 but this time it was almost positive on cd 15 and negative on cd 16 so i have no clue what went on. I stopped testing then. Hopefully i catched the egg. I bd on cd 9, 14,16 and 18. I got the fertile cm on cd 14,16,17 and very little amount on cd 18 and then i was dry. Today is cd 21 and i might be 3 or 4 dpo. I am going to try not to test till maybe next week. I also started eating pineapple core last night. Hopefully i wasnt late for it. i have heard you can it it from 3 to 7 dpo and stillbe ok so i hope so. Nice meeting all of you and hope we all get our bfp's this cycle.

Hi! Nice to meet you, I had the same thing with the opks using tonic, i ovulated on cd15 instead of cd 16 i heard it can do that. It sounds like you might of catched it, i started my pineapple core on 1dpo so we'll see what happens. I have been cramping ever since 2dpo and they hurt so bad :( hopefull we all get our bfps GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->