Is anyone terribly sick with nausea?

laila 44

Reaction score
It's been 3 days since I showered. I can barely eat, can't stand up for too long and everything I eat comes up at some point. Drinking is my biggest struggle I can't do it. It makes me super sick. I'm nauseous 24/7 and literally can't function. Taking meds too! Not really helping I feel like death. Also have a 2 and 4 year old to take care of! My mom is currently helping as is my mil. I felt sick my other pregnancies but not like this! Only thing that helps is constant sleep! Anyone feeling similar? Can't believe how awful I feel :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry it is so bad for you. I had terrible nausea and a bit of vomiting earlier on. I am still dealing with consistent bouts of nausea but it is getting better. For a while there I could not eat or really drink anything which caused me to feel worse.

Sorry it is so bad for you. I had terrible nausea and a bit of vomiting earlier on. I am still dealing with consistent bouts of nausea but it is getting better. For a while there I could not eat or really drink anything which caused me to feel worse.

Exactly my issue. Can't drink anything which is giving me a bad bad headache :(

Me, I've been so sick, vomiting and nausea so bad.. I can keep down water most of the time but my headaches are also bad.. I suck on jolly ranchers a lot to help.. that's really the only thing I've found that helps even if it's not much!!!!

If you're not able to keep down fluids and are getting headaches and are very lethargic I'd head to the hospital or at least your doctor. I had a terrible migraine and was dehydrating, my MIL called my dr and he suggested I went to hospital, they pumped me with fluids for 24 hours, found I had ketones in my urine because of the dehydration so had to make sure I got those down or gone and they found meds that worked for me too, as I was previously on cyclizine which made me feel terrible and didn't work, and now I'm on 2 different meds for it which work much better.
Hope you're better soon xx

Oh that sounds awful :hugs:
I felt OK to begin with but feel increasing more rough as the says go on :( just want to lie on the sofa all day, haven't actually been sick yet though
My biggest problem is I want to eat something but then the thought of eating it for another meal (even 2 weeks after....) makes me feel so sick! I'm running out of options!
Hope you feel better soon x

If you're not able to keep down fluids and are getting headaches and are very lethargic I'd head to the hospital or at least your doctor. I had a terrible migraine and was dehydrating, my MIL called my dr and he suggested I went to hospital, they pumped me with fluids for 24 hours, found I had ketones in my urine because of the dehydration so had to make sure I got those down or gone and they found meds that worked for me too, as I was previously on cyclizine which made me feel terrible and didn't work, and now I'm on 2 different meds for it which work much better.

I know :( my Dr just said that if by tomorrow I still can't drink water then I need to head to emergency. This sucks I'm so fckn miserable.

I can barely stand long enough to shower as well. SO is trying so hard. Saltines not helping. About to try ginger ale. Ughhhh death I was bedridden last week idk how I can go back to work

I know :( my Dr just said that if by tomorrow I still can't drink water then I need to head to emergency. This sucks I'm so fckn miserable.

It is awful you have my full sympathy :( not easy when you already have kids either! But honestly eventhough I still felt nauseous, being rehydrated at the hospital made me feel so much better and even better when I got on top of my new meds :) big hugs!

Yep, I'm exactly the same as you, just over ten weeks and still feel so so poorly, to be honest I'm really not sure how I've got through the past few weeks with work and my five year old to look after.

What is this hell??? Jesus. I can't believe how terrible I feel. My mom has been here all day and all I do is sleep. When I'm not sleeping I'm vomiting when I'm not vomiting I'm trying to eat and so on the cycle goes on. Taking a shower was a huge struggle today and mornings are the worst. I look like I crawled out of a grave. My biggest fear is that if I go to hospital they will laugh at me :(

I just went through that at 6 weeks for a week and a half straight! It was awful. I'm almost 8 weeks now and the past 3 days I've felt a lot better. Not sure if it will last though. I literally spent a whole week on the couch and skipped out on work :/

They won't laugh at you hun, you need to be healthy for little baby! I'm sure they'll take you very seriously x

I can't believe I am not the only one who has been on the couch for so long! Day 7 for me, too! :( I have zero idea how I am supposed to work on Monday. The advice nurse told me not to stand for more than 5 minutes.... I'm a teacher... All I f*ing do is stand all day!

I can't believe I am not the only one who has been on the couch for so long! Day 7 for me, too! :( I have zero idea how I am supposed to work on Monday. The advice nurse told me not to stand for more than 5 minutes.... I'm a teacher... All I f*ing do is stand all day!

It's just awful I know :(

Nausea is just kicking in for me, I'm 5 weeks 4 days, last pregnancy it started at 6 weeks and was horrendous. I'm dreading it this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->