is anyone ttc no.2 or 3?

We are TTC#3 for me, #1 for OH. I have a boy and a girl (7 and 5) so it doesn't matter to me either way- I'd just like a healthy baby. Everyone tells me that they think I am crazy for starting over. Yes, the sleepless nights are going to suck. Yes, the idea that I'm going to be 'strapped down' at home with my child when my other children are with their Dad might be a big change--but seriously--who are they to tell me what to do?

its strange isn't it! You would think that our families would want whatever would make us happy!
The most supportive person in my family is my father in law!!! my sister was ttc for a while so I have to hear about how terrible it was for her but my mum won't even acknowledge the fact we've been trying for 2years! that's all we've told as far as family. as time has gone on and I've found the struggle harder to take I've confided in a few friends, I have one who is supportive, one who said we're stupid to and one who said ' at least I have two'.

but I totally get th feeling of, no matter how much I love my babies i feellike someone is missing!

Here's to our bfp xx We can support each other xx

thats kinda how i feel, even though i love my little boy to pieces and he's not even 12 weeks yet, i feel like our family is not yet complete. i'm glad that i have surportive family. well the ones that know we are trying for another anyways

Hi I am trying for baby # 3. I havent told anyone except for my best friend and my mother that we'd like another child and we are trying, and so far so good. No negative feedback yet. Someone is bound to say something down the road but Im going to try to not let it bother me. May be hard to do but will try. To each their own. It's not anyone elses business and as long as we can take care of our own children, that's the important thing. People have a nerve to make comments and judge. Im sorry for anyone who has rec'd negative comments. I would love to have 3 kids. My 2 right now are 3 & 4 with birthdays in August. They'll both be in school this Sept. My hubby and I started trying for #3 in April (10). I have autoimmune arthritis and I was on medication for it. Because of the medication I was on, I had to wait 3 months before trying. I am hoping this will be the month, the week!!!My period is due tomorrow. I am 13 dpo. Im estimating. I am not 100% sure because my cycle length differs slightly every month. With my other 2 kids I got pregnant first month of trying and Im hoping it'll be quick with the 3rd too. I plan to take a home pregnancy test at the end of this week if my period doesnt arrive and I hope it doesnt!!!! I cant wait for baby # 3. It's nice to meet everyone. Best wishes to all.

we are also currently TTC #3. We have two dd ages 7 and almost 5. My hubby was ready to try when our youngest was 2 and it has taken me a long time to get on board. My parents are completely unsupportive and I actually wish I hadn't told my mom. Both my parents are concered about finances and say that I have two beautiful girls (I do) so why have more. I can't explain to them the feeling of not being a complete family, when I kiss my girls at bedtime I feel like something or someone is missing. Some people (including my MIL) say that we need to try for another so we might get a little boy this time. And while we would love and embrace either gender I have to say I would love to do dresses and hair bows again. But we shall see.

I feel the exact same way! Like there is someone missing. I Love both my daughters to pieces, but just don't quite feel like my family is complete.

good luck beendan! ! Keep us posted on how you get on!

Come on ladies, let's see how many bfp we can get!

I want to ttc #3 too. Im coming off my pill at the end of this n trying cycle but I've been trying to lose weight to help my cycles along.

I have 2 DDs and people are always on at me about a boy esp as my sister has just found out her 1st is a boy. I get "oh, dont worry at least u have a nephew," and "u might just be one of these people who only has girls, it doesn't matter!"

I'm not telling people we're trying either and I told OH I want to keep a pregnancy to ourselves until 12 weeks if it happens because I don't want to be dealing with negative comments if there are any. sad really but thats the way it works sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->