is BC "cilest" affecting my emotions??

alicea

PCOS
Reaction score
just wanted a bit of a vent! just been feeling quite low last few days, just overally emotional! crying over nothing!! i live in uni halls at the moment and i have always hated living here but due to circumstances there was no other option! That is one reason for me feeling in a low mood. Also not sure if it is related, I'm taking BC "cilest" and am starting to wonder whether these sudden change in emotions is to do with this?? i have changed back and forth from marvelon to cilest a few times in the last few years due to irregular bleeding.

Anyone else had any side effects with this BC?

x

It can be as people react differently to hormones. It makes me depressed being on hormonal BC. I would try a different brand. I have heard yasmin is meant to be good.

I was on cilest until 2 months ago. Hope you feel better soon.

xxx

I was on Cilest for 2 months and it made me so emotional! I stopped taking it and never looked back. Microgynon suited me really well but as Magpies said everyone is different xx

Most BC can make you emotional, depressed, give you anxiety etc, I only ever tried one which was awful, but many people say that its getting the one that suits you. Good luck X

can anyone suggest any other form of BC other then hormonal pills??? i will be TTC in Dec 10 so dont want an IUD or anything like that???

thanks for all ur help so far

x

I'm TTC in dec 2010 too. I will be using a persona until then.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->