Is cramping normal at this stage?

wonderstruck

Reaction score
Or should I be worried? I am still so early so every time I get a cramping feeling I automatically think mc.

I thought the same thing (and still tweak out a little), but my doctor reassured me that it's perfectly normal. She said it's growing pains from how the uterus is expanding. So, don't worry! Unless there's extreme pain or blood, I was told it's just fine. Maybe reach out to your doctor for some reassurance?

Defiantky normal so early...its hard not to worry but try not xx

I was coming on to ask the same question I'm about 3 - 4 weeks prwgnant and having cramping on and off but I had this with all my pregnancys so I know it's normal but you still always worry don't you but honestly it's completely normal so I just answered my own question there too haha congratulations Hun xx

Cramping has been one of my first signs with both pregnancies! I usually take it to mean everything is getting ready in there. :)

Yup! Definitely normal. Your uterus is trying to make room for baby. Congrats! :happydance:

I got my BFP today (WHOO-HOO) and I'm definitely (what I would call) cramping. Pretty sure it's normal.

Nothing sharp at all, just that unique super low "pressure" type feeling that usually comes right before my period.

What do other people's "cramps" feel like?

Congrats Lues!

My cramping feels AF-like but today I keep getting sharp pains on my lower left side. Earlier I sneezed and I just got a shooting pain there and it seems to be occurring on and off all day. Weird. Tomorrow is my first doctor visit so I'll probably ask about it.

Super normal!! I even posted a thread about it. Weeks 4-6 I had them bad.

I had sharp pains on my right side until 5.5 weeks. I'm not sure what it was, but coughing/sneezing definitely made me notice it more. The doctor did blood tests and an early u/s to rule out ectopic.

I'm having them too. Last time round they were so much like my menstrual cramps I was grabbing tampons convinced af was there only to find nothing. This time feels a little different- I'm getting a dull pain just on my right side and occasionally it feels like a few pinches or sharp tugs. At this stage I feel almost anything could mean almost anything! I'll just wait and see.

Completely normal ( I write as I worry over my own cramps!) it's just everything stretching.

I'm having them pretty bad now, I can't help but worry something is wrong :(

Very very normal at this stage Hun. Try not to worry! I keep feeling like I'm getting my period, crampy, shooting and stretching pains....I'm 4w4d pregnant so right at the same stage as you.

I cramped all throughout first tri and I still get a little crampy sometimes. It subsided for me later in the trimester though. As long as the pain isn't horrendous and there's no blood, my OB said that it was normal.

I'm the same! I go from cramps where I'm like well this is it I'm getting af to feeling nauseous like I'm gonna toss my cookies! The lovliness of early pregnancy.

Cramping is definitely normal! And the more you worry about it and the more you focus on it, the more intense they can become...lol...My suggestion is to lay down on your left side till your comfortable again...just listen to some music or play a game on your phone...it'll come in waves over the next few weeks but it's normal and it'll soon pass!

Congrats to all you ladies!!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->