Is Cramping normal?

2015newmom

Reaction score
Hello,
Got my first bfp 3 days ago at 11dpo. I took another test today and the line was slightly darker. However I have been having constant period like cramps for the last three days. Is that normal? I am waiting for my doctor to put my blood work order in to confirm the pregnancy. Should I worry the cramps mean it's only going to be a chemical pregnancy?

Cramping like your period is coming is totally normal. A lot of ladies have it and I know I did. I thought AF was coming and was miserable about it, then saw a BFP!

I think the only time you would need to be worried about cramping is if it was accompanied by heavy bleeding or if you were really struggling with managing it/localised to one side.

Congratulations on your BFP xx

I have cramping as well but have read a lot of women saying it normal

I had horrible, really painful cramps up to 7 weeks. It's perfectly normal so don't worry. Congrats on your bfp!

Thank you everyone. Makes me feel a lot better knowing it is normal, it's my first pregnancy so I have no clue what to expect.

I'm having lots of cramping this time as well. It's completely normal. It's from your uterus stretching and making room for baby!

I'm still having some cramping at 12weeks, lots of stretching going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->