Is "everyone" ever wrong?

gk1701

Reaction score
So everyone tells me I'm having a boy- and by everyone I mean my husband, my sisters, and literally strangers on the street. Apparently, I'm carrying low and all up front. Is "everyone" ever wrong? My husband really wants a little girl and I would love one too. God- I feel bad saying that!

Yes. Everyone was certain I was having a girl, even people I don't know and we wanted a girl so bad but boy is what we got. Good luck and I hope you get your little girl. When do you find out?

We find out when the baby comes =-)

For some reason, I feel like if I find out now and its not what we are hoping for, it will be harder than if we find out at the time of birth.

I can see that. I couldn't do it though lol. I was dying to know at 10wks lol. Well best of luck to you hun.

Yes, everyone can definitely be wrong. My husband, myself, all my family, all his family, my midwife and all our friends ... everyone thought we'd have a boy. The only person who said 'sister' is my 2 year old daughter.

She was right, the whole world was wrong... we're having another girl.

Just because everyone thinks something, does not make it right *hugs*
Hope that when the time comes, you'll be happily surprised.

Yes. Everyone including my husband, and most everyone in our families said I was having a boy. I even thought I was having a boy since I had 4 brothers and so did my hubby. No sisters for either of us. Noone REALLY knows, until they do an ultrasound anyways or the baby is born.

Yes, with my first everyone except OH thought I was having a boy because of how I was "carrying". OH didn't know but kept saying "I think it'll be a girl" just because he really wanted a girl. I have a little girl.

I wanted to follow up on my old post from May- everyone, and I mean, everyone, said I was having a boy, DH already has 2 boys, intelligender said I was having a boy, day of conception v. day of ovulation said I was having a boy, all of the old wives tales about bumps, acne etc. said I was having a boy- but we had a little girl. For those of you on team yellow- there is still hope =-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->