Is EWCM a pregnancy symptom?

JessesGirl29

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm in my second month of NTNP. I'm trying to not think about TTC (ha!) because it took almost a year to get pregnant with my son and I ended up demoting myself two job levels because I've always been a slightly more anxious person and I felt in my gut that stress was affecting my fertility.

Anywho, I should remember from all that TTC but this month I thought I was out for sure since we had sex once during my fertile period because I've been really tired with my son's teething. I should have ovulated the 10th and I started having EWCM on the 9th (we had sex on the 8th) but I'm still having it even today, lots of it. This is not my norm. Is that a pregnancy symptom? I thought I wouldn't be doing the TWW again this month but here I am, symptom spotting.

I am definitely in the TWW. 9-10 dpo possibly and TMI but today I got a huge glob of white ewcm? So hoping this is a sign! Sorry i have no advice but I will be stalking for others experiences! FX for you!

it could be a symptom! plus all it takes is one time--- me and my boyfriend were intimate only once that month, it was at least 15 hours after i ovulated, and because of doing it only once and not more often i swore i wasnt pregnant but he suspected i was. my cm was all over the place that cycle and i had a TON, like an absolute ton of it after my missed period. it was ridiculous amounts and it would be any type of cm all day long- ewcm, thin, watery, all kinds and it would change everytime i went to the restroom. ewcm was more common of them all.

I do get this before af comes. But it is different for everybody

it could be a symptom! plus all it takes is one time--- me and my boyfriend were intimate only once that month, it was at least 15 hours after i ovulated, and because of doing it only once and not more often i swore i wasnt pregnant but he suspected i was. my cm was all over the place that cycle and i had a TON, like an absolute ton of it after my missed period. it was ridiculous amounts and it would be any type of cm all day long- ewcm, thin, watery, all kinds and it would change everytime i went to the restroom. ewcm was more common of them all.

I got pregnant on vacation at a music festival in Tennessee with my son, we only had sex one time during that fertile period too because it was over 100 degrees, dirty and no showers! Once is definitely enough :winkwink: here's hoping I'm lucky this month too!

I had egg white that turned into lotion like, and it was quite excessive. But everyone is different, a lot of ladies say they had no change in cm.

I had this last cycle, and then AF came, sorry! :(

I read a lot of woman had ewcm..A lot...Before their Bfp

I didn't look into EWCM after ovulation until I read this thread. I'm new at TTC... my first son was a NTNP baby. Now that I'm trying for #2, Im learning all kinds of new stuff. I'm 4dpo I believe and my cm has been all over the place. I'm in my TWW now. I'm also fairly new to bnb, it's nice to have a friendly community to be able to join.

I love this forum, most people are so friendly and helpful! It helps to have people to talk to who 'get it' instead of driving friends and family nuts :haha:

Definitely! And there are a lot of places that people are so fast to attack and judge. ..I can't handle that at all!

I have Ewcm and lotion like cm every single cycle. Even the one where I got bfp. But Ive had it the other 20 cycles when I've got AF as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->