Is EWCM a reliable indicator of O? Possible short luteal phase.

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I haven't used OPKs or temped yet, but I just got my period today which makes it 3 cycles trying unsuccessfully.

I've had EWCM on cd17 the last 2 cycles (wasn't checking first cycle) and cycles have been 26,24 and 26 days long.

If EWCM is a reliable indicator of O then that makes my luteal phase only 7-9 days long. Is this why we haven't conceived yet?

I came off BCP towards the end of April, would this still be affecting it?

I have bought some vitamin B6 as I read it can lengthen LP but I don't know when to take it or how it works. Should I take it this cycle or wait and take OPKs to confirm when I'm ovulating?

Help! Conceiving our son was so easy I never thought we'd be struggling this time. :(

Sounds like it could be a short luteal phase I would start using OPK's so you have a better indication of when your ovulating and would take the B6 all cycle and take folate if your not taking it already .

defo start keeping check of your temp. while ovulation tests and ewcm indicate ovulation is approaching it doesn't necessarily mean you that you will definitely ovulate. the only sure way to know is by checking your temps. wishing you the best of luck :flower:

I work odd shifts so I doubt temps would work for me. I do two night shifts a week and don't get to catch up in the day as I go home to looking after my toddler. :/

Does anyone have any info on vit B6? I keep reading conflicting things about it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->