Is ewcm always clear?

michelle8733

Mom to Scarlett Grace
Reaction score
Today I noticed I had very very stretchy and stringy cm. It very much seemed like ewcm but it had a very slight pale yellowish tint to it (tmi). No smell or anything. So my question is, is ewcm always clear or can it be a slight yellowish or whiteish coloring to it? Or does this sound more like "creamy" cm rather than "eggwhite" cm? AF just ended so I know I'm not near O time yet.

I'm not sure. I would assume that there can be slight variations in the coloring, just like during the rest of the cycle. I think that it's the consistency that's really important, because that's indicative of how the sperm can move around in it. I think mine has looked a little cloudy before, not perfectly clear.

I've never noticed yellow-ish, but I too would assume it could be- every woman is different. Mine isn't always clear, I got a lot of ewcm this cycle and it changed from clear to clear with cloudy-whiteish mixed in. As long as there's no odor I wouldn't worry about it.

Not sure about the color, but mine is never stretchy - always watery. I read it can vary from woman to woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->