Is ff right can someone check my chart plz

ms sunshine

Reaction score
My Ovulation Chart

Heres my chart. Ff has put my o on the 19th. Im sure its the next day as i had stabby o pains on the 20th and i always have lb when i o which ws the 20th so i am hope right as it was a few days earlier that i bd and i just dont think it is enough otherwise.

Hey sunny! How often are you doing your opks? I'm inclined to go with FF. Keep in mind that cramps can happen before, during, and after O or completely unrelated to O. Some cycles I didn't have any cramps, some I had cramps only on O day, others I had them before or after... our bodies like to be mess with us. So if you only do opks in the morning, it might be that you Oed on the 19th, but really late in the evening/wee early hours of the morning. Hard to say though. Sorry! Not sure any of that ranting was helpful.

Bright side, you're covered either way.

FF uses the idea that you need 3 days of positive temperatures over your coverline to signal O, plus occasionally a temp dip on O day.

I know I have cramps the day after O, so that doesn't necessarily mean it's O day. Your OPK though was positive on CD20 and they normally signal 24-48 hours until O, but your temp rises and stays up after this date...

I'd be tempted to say your coverline is actually somewhere in the 36.45, and that would set your O to CD20. Which might correlate with the positive OPK if say you did the OPK first thing in the morning on CD19 and CD20 and O'd late on the 20th or early 21st.

Which means your BDing was probably really good on the 19th! :D

If your OPK was definitely positive the days you marked, I think you Oed a day later than FF thinks. Keep BDing and temping to be sure not to miss it if you O late - it's also possible you have not yet.

Thanks guys im a poas aholic so i do opks twice i got the first positive at 10am and 2nd about 6pm and same next day. Prev day i did at the same time and both neg, in fact they were super pale. I know its silly and tmi but the first bd he got cramp and lost his mojo so only did a small amount he said. I guess even a bit is enough but the next was normal. So if its the 20th at least the 2nd bd is within 24 hrs

I change my vote to 20th evening or 21st morning then :). Even the little bits count. The best sperm come out first and even a tiny bit has tons of soldiers

Thanks guys ff has changed it this morning to the 20th as well as ive got 3 high temps so lil eggy is on its way lol

Yay, I like being right. LOL. Go on egg, and let in those swimmers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->