Is FF VIP Membership Worth It?

Suki73

Reaction score
My trial is nearly up and am wondering whether to purchase full membership. Any advice?

Thx :flower:

Depends how you use it...I got some extra VIP days bc a few people signed up on my page, but when it's up, I won't pay for it. I can count how many DPO I am and I don't really want the 'could I be knocked up' stats, lol.

Depends how you use it...I got some extra VIP days bc a few people signed up on my page, but when it's up, I won't pay for it. I can count how many DPO I am and I don't really want the 'could I be knocked up' stats, lol.

Yep, all that stuff would just amp up my usual neurotic symptom spotting, I think. As long as you can note stuff on your chart, and as long as ff draws in the crosshairs and pinpoint ovulation etc., I'm thinking that's all you need. But I know some people find the full membership reassuring/useful.

Yep, all that stuff would just amp up my usual neurotic symptom spotting, I think. As long as you can note stuff on your chart, and as long as ff draws in the crosshairs and pinpoint ovulation etc., I'm thinking that's all you need. But I know some people find the full membership reassuring/useful.

I am a 'less is more' girl on this one, lol. This is the first cycle in a long time that I have continued to temp after OV...normally I stop bc I will get very upset over every dip. :wacko:

If only valium were ok for the TWW!

Lol. I remember valium used to be known as "mother's little helper". If only it were non-addictive, without side effects, and available in tap water... :)

I have the VIP but I'm the same as Dmom in that when mine runs out I won't buy again I'll stick with the free.

3 cycles in and I pretty much know my cycle routine and like Dmom I can do without the "could be knocked up" stats.

Plus if you want some of those stats you can get them on the free membership with countdown to my pregnancy site :)

Hi Macwooly,

I will check out countdown to my pregnancy. BTW I've been enjoying your journal :) Hope you don't mind another stalker on there

I have VIP & I like it. Those crazy pregnancy stats are a little weird, I dont really pay attention to that part of it :thumbup:

I like the vip - but will only get 3 months at a time as it is a better deal then monthly as once i get my bfp i will not use it anymore

im gonna check countdown to pregnancy.

Hi ladies,
I think my VIP membership is about to expire but I'm not sure what the vip bits are - besides the annoying - could be knocked up- status!!
what are the other bits?

I dont think its worth it really, I like that it numbers the dpo where the free doesnt and Im always counting the little boxes when looking at peoples charts. I barely read the little tidbits of info, and in fact they are more annoying....a couple of cycles ago it told me my chart was possibly triphastic but I got my period :growlmad:

I purchased a year as I wanted to be one of those people that got pregnant and was like shoot I just purchased a year on FF!!! thought it might bring on my bfp :rofl::rofl::rofl: :dohh:

Hi ladies,
I think my VIP membership is about to expire but I'm not sure what the vip bits are - besides the annoying - could be knocked up- status!!
what are the other bits?

FF provides a comparison sheet - just click on the link above your chart :)

I'm not going to purchase the VIP thing, I've decided. I really just want somewhere I can enter my data and which will keep track of my chart. I've taken their course, which was very educational anyway. Thanks for all the input ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->