Is he Biting Me!!!???

pinkbow

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
OMG lol.... HELP:wacko:

the last couple of days ive noticed my little man is either biting or well chewing my nipple???? :dohh:

He has been teething for a while with 2 back teeth :cry: so is he chewing me as a teether :haha: its a little sore but nothing major, more gives me a fright as im like what ARE u doing there lol he'll be drinking away then just stop and sorta chew then i pull away and he goes back to drinking?

is this normal how can i stop him doing it??! i dont wanna stop BF?!

Ha ha ha! and you accuse me of being your stalker :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe Emily and Mason are somehow communicating to each other and making each other do it?

I've noticed she doesnt do it quite so much as long as when I feed her the room is pitch black and she cant hear anything.. not easy in my house I can tell you!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: though, I know how much it hurts xxx

:rofl: :rofl: That stalker list on FB says it all eh! hahaha

:hugs: for u too lol...mason seems to only do it i think when hes finished with 1 boobie and just "mucking around" LOL...so not regularly

still makes me jump tho eeek! not looking forward to teeeeeeeeeeeeth :cry: lol

Paloma messes about too!! I think it is like she stops eating, listens to something else and sorta clacks with her back gums - that's why I had to express through the thrushy days coz once she did it and I had to fight the instinct to fling her away from the boob!!!

Little mischief makers!!!

Aww, but they are all such cuties!! maybe tis an age thing then, they've learnt a new trick and want to keep doing it no matter how agonising it is for us poor mummies.
I dont blame you expressing missw, thrush is bad enough in it's own right without breasticle knawing.

i actually LOL'd for real hannah at breasticle knwaing!!! :rofl:

i think it must be an age thing as mason is now aware of noises n things around him so tries to look about...yes taking my neeeeple with him YOWSER!! lol

glad the thrush is healing missw, that mustav been horrible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->