Is he sleeping too much ? How much does your baby sleeps?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
He goes to bed at 9:00-9:30pm and wakes up around 8:00-8:30am, he will then sleep around 5-6 hours of naps during the day.

Is this too much? His afternoon nap is from 1pm to 4:30-5:00pm :shock:

When he's awake though, he's all over the place... He has so much energy.

Ps: don't get me wrong, it's great that he sleeps a lot because I can do a lot, but I'm just afraid it's too much!

Sounds about right , ,max is the same thing right now ..maybe its cause there dong so much in a day that they need to sleep !

maddi too is a very sleepy baby - 12/13hours a night and a good two long naps during a day. i wouldn't worry too much honey, sounds like he tires himself out :)

i must admit i do enjoy my cleaning when she's asleep :blush: x

maddi too is a very sleepy baby - 12/13hours a night and a good two long naps during a day. i wouldn't worry too much honey, sounds like he tires himself out :)

i must admit i do enjoy my cleaning when she's asleep :blush: x
Tell me about it! My house is so tidy and so clean :lol: It's spotless!!

lol... I cant wait until Jasmine has proper naps, she still is having short naps every couple hours...

I dont think he is sleeping too much... that is normal from what ive heard.

yeah ciarans about the same .. he sleeps at 8-9ish till 9-10ish :shock: and naps aswell :D i thought it was too much but my hv said it was fine

Grace goes to bed around 7-7.30pm and wakes up about 7.30-8am. Through the day then she will only nap for around an hour and a half in total

wow its sounds alot but i wouldnt know i hope jack sleeps like that one day

Dec has never been much of a day napper, he sleeps really well at night, but to him day time is for wrecking my house not sleeping !!!! Lol

How wierd Josh sleeping times are exactly as Ellas! :lol:

We just have sleepy babies! Aint complaning though as i can get so much done , house is always spotless and everything organised :)

dont complain lol :)
my baby doesnt have a bed time but he sleeps til around 8 am, and he naps about maybe 2 or 3 hours total a day if im lucky ( in 3 naps)

Hannah sleeps from 7-7.30pm until 6.30-7am and then has an hour nap in the morning and another hour nap in the afternoon

katie sleeps 8.30pm til about 7 then has one nap of about an hour if we're lucky!! she's too nosy to sleep, even the pram doesnt get her asleep now! we need to go out ifwe want a long sleep

im so jealous i wish jack slept that much!! hes always awake and on the go!!

wow archie doesnt even sleep that much lol 8 hours at night and roughly 3-4 hour through day.....that wud be sooo cool....plus they grow when they sleep so its good they get the amount of sleep they need...lol enjoy it whilst it lasts i guess xx

Omg ,totally jelaous!

Lola now sleeps through the night from 11 pm to 7 am and has a couple of short naps during the day ( and I mean about 30 minutes :dohh:) + she has so much energy and I don't know where she gets it! :dohh:

Lucky you lol.. Jasmine has a sleep from 1pm - 3pm then goes bed at 8pm and gets up between 8am - 9am, she does get up in the night though aswell. We tried giving her 2 sleeps in the day but she won't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->