Is he teething??

bluebell

Proud Mummy :)
Reaction score
I think Jay might have started teething last night :shrug: I cant be 100% but he seemed really grouchy all day and then proceeded to wake up pretty much every half an hour all night screaming his head off :( He's been rubbing his ear quite a bit and keeps sucking on his fingers and dribbling.

I was just wondering how old babies usually are when they start teething and have you got any tips on how to help soothe your LOs?? It's so distressing seeing him in obvious pain :cry:

I tried Dentinox on his gums and gave him calpol for the first time but any other suggestions would be great :) Both these seemed to help him but only for a short time and then he's wailing again :cry:

xx

Teething has soooo many symptoms, my ds has a chesty cough which was put down to his teething. But defo ear ache related and dribbling all related to teething.

I used to used anbusol with ds, nurofen is better for teething to cos anti inflammatory BUT obvious only for the older babies! There is also a natural remedy called Nelons, alot of people swore on it, but it used to upset ds's tummy!

Hmmm can't remember what else I did?? I'll have to do it all again soon, eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->