Is it a bad sign that i'm getting lots of headaches when trying to concieve?

Sophiejash

Reaction score
I seem to be getting lots of headaches. I had a miscarriage a couple of weeks ago and suffered with a lot of headaches during the time that I was pregnant before I miscarried. I still seem to be getting them. Worried there might be something wrong. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks

Could be hormones. You should check with your doc. Make sure you are drinking enough most headaches are from dehydration

have you just come off BC? It could be a side effect from coming off and hormonal inbalance

No I've not been on bc for about 5 years. I'm thinking its to do with the miscarriage X

First off: i am sorry for your loss.

Headaches are an ovulation symptom for me. They got a bit worse during my bfp but tapered off. I got them again just before my schedule O day after my miscarriage. It is not a regular cycle of course and I don't O without femara but my body geared for it.
I think it is a hormone thing. If they are severe maybe talk to your doctor. With your mc being recent it is likely just everything is still out of wack and they should taper off.

Hormones! My best mate gets awful migraines literally every cycle days before she ovulates! She cant use any hormone contraceptive as it makes her crazy :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->