Is it a BFP??? *UPDATED* YES IT IS!!!

Hope this is your BFP hun! just say you are on anti-biotics so cant drink x

I definately see lines........ I hope this is your :bfp: Good luck! I would call the doctor to confirm! :hug:

I would get an FR. Mine were lighter than that with ICs. I did an FR without using FMU and got a faint line.

My tesco test looked like that so i went back in and bought a digi and it said 'pregnant' - I was carrying my FMU round in my handbag though :blush: so It was fmu I used!!! If your waiting till sunday then you should get a reliable answer! good luck xx

Hi Ladies ... thanks for your ideas and support!

Pux: OMG :rofl::rofl::rofl: you made me LOL something rotten!!!

I went out anyway with the gals - it was very tricky since im normally the biggest drunken of all of us :rofl:. Managed to get away with it mostly ... met up with hubby later on so he could buy me "vodka and cokes" and only had 2 sips of half a cider (the taxi came just in time!!) 1/4 of a glass of wine - drank really slowly over dinner and 1/4 of a malibu and coke (the rest I sneaked down the loo!!!) - this was all spread over about 7 hours, so I reckon Im ok!!!

Well, I did a cheapie this morning (attached) - and it's looking rather promising! Doing the CB digi tomorrow morning ... fingers crossed!

Hubby got rather worse for wear last night and was gushing over the fact we might be having a baby :happydance: but was finding it difficult not to blurt it out to his friends :dohh:!!

Trying not to let myself get too excited... again thanks for all the support, you lot are brilliant!!

:hug:

Attachments

• Copy of IMGP0400.JPG
    Copy of IMGP0400.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 250
ur deffo pregnant!!! yipeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wohoo: looks like :bfp: to me

congratulations have a healthy and happy 9 mnoths

xxx

Congrats! Get prepared for that "Pregnant" to come up on you CB tomorrow!! :happydance:

Your words of encouragement is making me believe it a little too :blush:.

Went and bought some decaf tea today :rofl: ... just in case!!

Will let you all know what I get on the CB digi tomorrow.

Would be on :cloud9: if it was a :bfp:!!!

Thanks for all the replies, it's sooooo appreciated.

looks like its getting darker to me! ive had a couple of chemical pregnancys- when ive had a light positive then my period comes but the best sign is to see a line getting darker and urs so is!!!! looks like u have a bun in the oven :)
hugs xx keep us posted!!!!

oooooh a nice pink line there for sure!

congrats hun - savour the big word on your digi in the mornin! xx

Hurrah ... you ladies were right!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Soooooo excited ... off to town to buy suitable preggers book and coo over other babies I see!!!

Thanks for your support. Will post in Announcements now.

Attachments

• IMGP0417.JPG
    IMGP0417.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 273

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member