Is it all going to be over soon?:-(

ripley13

Reaction score
Hi I came on here yesterday about threatened miscarriage..I'm just 4 weeks pregnant and have been bleeding since my period was due.

I thought things were improving ..bleeding got light and brown, but I've just passed small stringy bit(sorry tmi) and my lower back has been sore on and off today. Had hcg last Thurs and it was 48.

Discharge is still light ..but have some mild cramps on and off in stomach and back. Does it look like I have no chance of this bean sticking?:'(

Hi I came on here yesterday about threatened miscarriage..I'm just 4 weeks pregnant and have been bleeding since my period was due.

I thought things were improving ..bleeding got light and brown, but I've just passed small stringy bit(sorry tmi) and my lower back has been sore on and off today. Had hcg last Thurs and it was 48.

Discharge is still light ..but have some mild cramps on and off in stomach and back. Does it look like I have no chance of this bean sticking?:'(

It's impossible to say it's not viable yet as bleeding happens often. When do you get a follow up on your hcg to see if it's rising appropriately? Hcg numbers aren't an exact science but they are a better indicator early on than bleeding/spotting hun. Give us an update when you know more:hugs:

Have asked for another one via a message I left at the Doctors...will see what they say.
Now discharge has stopped (again!)and just have pain in my lower back.
Really been up and down this weekend.
Sorry I know that no one really knows just wanted to see if anyone has had anything similar so I could cling onto some hope . Thanks for replying though x

I know of many women who bleed throughout the first trimester, and many who even go on to bleed through the whole pregnancy, and end up having no problems with the pregnancy. :hugs:

I would take it very easy and rest as much as you can. Hopefully the bleeding doesn't mean anything. :flower:

Will try to thanks for replying x BTW congrats on your bfp!x

Are your tests still positive? Sounds a lot like the two chemicals I've had xxx

Yeah have done loads of hpt ..all positive and doctor took a blood test Thurs x

I've got a 2yo and I bled and spotted throughout 4-15 weeks during that pregnancy xx

Ah I wish that's the case for me . been such a rollercoaster all ready x

I had bleeding and cramps since 6 weeks, bleeding was very light but was always there. I had 2 scans and an internal examination and all fine! At my 9 week scan it turned out iv got a low lying placenta and iv got a UTI infection so blood was coming from either of them! I'm now 9 weeks 3 days and bleeding and cramps have completely stopped. Not all blood ends in disaster. Rest and stay calm there's every chance baby could be okay but push for bloods to be taken! X

Ah glad bleeding and cramping has stopped for you x know that I've already set the doctors a message but might just give them another callX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->