Is it down to teething...? *update*

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
For the last 2 days Rhiannon has turned into a clingy whingy baby, who constantly wants to be held and walked around....
she is also off her food, she'll now only take 1-2 spoonfulls of whatever i offer ( soup, cottage pie, fish fingers, mash and spagetti all her usual favs) whereas before she would gobble u the bowl and have a pudding..
she is also down from full 7oz bottles 3 times a day to taking anything between 5-7 oz a day..eg 1oz mid-morn bottle-3oz afternoon bottle and 3oz nighttime bottle..
her nappies have also become very loose the last 24hours and a bit smellier like she has an upset tum..
She has litrally only just broken 4 top teeth all at once, in the last 2 weeks...she couldnt be breaking more already could she, and is what ive described symptoms of teething or something else??

:shrug:

P.S just re-read my post and i sound evil, so im adding the fact im giving her calpol as it sound im just leaving her wingey-upset lol x

*UPDATE*
Well 2 hours after posting this Rhiannon woke and was projectile sick all over me, her and the bed, and it was the smellie-upset-tummy sick :sick:
so i took stripped her off and jumped in the shower with her, dressed gave her calpol and changed the bed, she was very clingy and crying so all this took 3 hours by which is was 2.30am and the only way she would sleep is with me craddling her, a first as she is never cuddly..
she slept till 8am and when she woke she seemed better, more her usual giggly self, so i tried her with a piece of toast for breakfast with some water which she took a little of, then we both went back to bed at 10.30am for a mega sleep, woke at 2pm and she wolfed down a bowl of potato carrot and parsnip..so she has eaten this and kept it down plus 2 bottles of her milk which i have watered down, (putting 6scoops of milk in 7oz water) thanks for the replies girls X

I not really very sure to be honest but there are a few virus's going round at the moment. Perhaps it could be a bug or something. Olivia has just got over sickness bug and she wouldnt eat or take her milk as much as she would usually.

Hopes she's better soon whether it be a bug or her teeth hun

xx

thanks hun, sorry to hear Olivia hasnt been well..hope she is better :hugs: x

Sounds like teething to me, hope she gets better soon. Ruby has been exactly the same and has yet to cut any teeth thru xx

Sounds like it could be teething to me as well. Hope she feels better soon

awww poor little girlie. This is just how olivia started with her sickness bug only it lasted about a week with sickness and runny nappies. Hopefully Rhiannon only has a 24 hours bug. Bless her little cotton socks. Hope shes fully recovered soon

x

Oh poor Olivia...hope she is feeling better

hope Rhiannons doesnt last a week ive only got 1 more set of bed clothes lol um forever washing as it is :dohh:

still, its building her immune system up ready for all the other bugs she is no doubt going to get :(

thanks Stef xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->