Is it even possible that I could be pregnant??

tcinks

Reaction score
Okay I am going crazy! I am 4 days late for af and no signs of spotting like I usually get days before. I've been pregnant twice and know how my body typically feels...and I feel like that now. But I've taken 4 tests over the last week and a half and they were all :bfn: I don't know when I ovulated, but my last af started August 6 and the last time we dtd was on the 19. So let's say the sperm survived the maximum six days and fertilized the egg on the 25. I would definitely have a :bfp: by now if I was pregnant, righ? Almost two weeks later? Ugh. I just hate being in limbo!

I know you can't tell if I am pregnant, but I am asking those of you really know about conception and fertilization and timing and everything, just if it's even possible that I COULD be even though I haven't gotten a :bfp: yet. Just want to be realistic and not keep getting my hopes up.

Thanks ladies! :)

You'd be surprised at how late a bfp can be. Just depends on when you implant and at what level and how quickly you are doubling. Have you talked to your gyn? I'd push for a quantitative blood test

Thank you! I haven't talked to her yet because I'm just a few days late. If it gets to be more than a week then I probably will.

Indeed you would be suprised how late, if you implanted at the very later end of scale like 12-13 dpo, it will be a few more days before the hcg is detected, good luck ;)

I hear you! It is possible you could be pregnant. I am 15dpo and have had the same faint positive since 13dpo. ANNOYING! I swear im going crossed eyed from staring at pregnancy tests. I just had my hcg level drawn and waiting results. My last period was aug 9th. I was due last friday. So yes, you could totally be pregnant. Just call your doctor for piece of mind. Chances are they will just be like "yeah yeah, have the blood work done."

Thanks for your replies ladies! :)

Now 5 days late and no sign of af. I'll give it a couple more days and then I'll call my doctor .

Cscbeth, when will you get the results??

kudos to you for being patient! Im driving myself crazy. so i had the blood work drawn an hr ago. I believe everything should be available within about 4-5hrs of the draw. Ill keep ya posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->