Is it even possible to O this late?

Smille24

Reaction score
I am currently on cd 59. I had a yearly exam with my obgyn last week and we discussed my lengthy cycle. She said I'm probably having an anovulatory cycle. Yesterday I started to get O cramps and fertile cm. Today I used an OPK and it was definitely positive so I think I'm ovulating today or tomorrow. Is it even possible to ovulate this late?

Yes it is possible. I have ovulated pretty late on several occasions.

Thanks for your response. I am in disbelief, but anything is possible I suppose. I have never ovulated this late before but we'll roll with it.

Is it possible you are already pregnant? Sometimes opks work similar to hpts in that they will also pick up the pregnancy hormone. I would take a pregnancy test for peace of mind. In answer to your question though, I have ovulated really late in my cycles before. I only have 27 day cycles and have ovulated as late as CD 22.

Is it possible you are already pregnant? Sometimes opks work similar to hpts in that they will also pick up the pregnancy hormone. I would take a pregnancy test for peace of mind. In answer to your question though, I have ovulated really late in my cycles before. I only have 27 day cycles and have ovulated as late as CD 22.

I've been using hpts and all bfn.

Definitely possible. When I had my son, my LMP was November 2009 and I ovulated at the start of March 2010.

I suppose it's possible.
I'm currently cd 37 and got a positive OPK yesterday, a lot sooner than you of course but still late considering I usually o cd 17/18.

I know it's not the same, as it was my first pp cycle while breastfeeding, but I didn't ovulate till CD60 that cycle. It's totally possible!

Thanks for your input ladies. I was really upset when my dr said I probably won't O but that was like 10 days ago. I usually O late around cd 20 so this was a first. Hopefully we caught the egg.

Hey - I ov at like CD 54. I am finally at 6dpo after waiting that long. I tried teas and vitex to help me regulate...not sure it worked but finally happened. Drive me nuts! I had never felt so many post ov symptoms like that, so hopefully I will too so I r sure u ov!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->