Is it even possible??

prayin4abfp

Reaction score
We have been TTC since October 2011. I have PCOS and just found out my husband has a LSC. double wammy.*.. But we must stay positive. Sooner or later I will Have my BFP. But I must say, it is very stressful and I am starting to become discouraged. I always think like why me. So many women that don't deserve children and I am having difficulties with ONE.*:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

The number one thing for both of you is to maintain a healthy diet. Especially for pcos! Avoid gluten. Are you on anything? I recently started metformin and it has helped alot with my cycle, could be something to look into. I don't think clomid is worth it until you address hubby's sperm count, it's a month to month solution to force ovulation whereas metformin is a long term solution that addresses the source rather that just forcing an egg out. Keep hubby away from booze and smokes.
Are your periods regular?

No I am very irregular. I take Metformin .1000 mg daily. I have also started clomid. I just completed my 2nd round (50 mg) so at this point I am on the tww. My hubby was also prescribed clomid (50 mg) and was advised to take Ubiqunol vitamins. 200 mg daily

That's good that u have a plan!
Good luck I'm on clomid this month too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->