is it illegal to bash people cause of ebay stuff?!

MummyMummy

Reaction score
omfg! annoyed. p'd off. muchly so!

so i posted the other day about the uncooperative woman on ebay just not giving me a straight answer! ugh. mr.man phoned her partner up on mon night and agreed tue night to collect cause theywere going on hol for 'a few weeks'. wedrove around 2.5-3hours there to get the ebay mannequin i'd won.paid bycash and it was already packaged up with tape/plastic/boxes so obv couldn't get into it. got home and got out the scissors to discover mannequin had finger missing and chipped/cracked paint and dirt on and hairline cracks to body too!

NONE ofwhich was mentioned in listing btw! messaged to complain about it and said send it back for a refund :| ffs. you stupid old bat we drove literally 6hours to get it now you want it to be sent back the day after?! NO mention of a refund of my postage to send it back btw! which is what irked me about her proposal! i asked about a partial refund to get it fixed up.
do you think that i was ok doing that? looking ather other items shes old other ones for £6 and £8 yet i paid £26 for a broken one!!!! :o

i am NOT impressed at paying so much for something that was broken! i would not have bid more than £10 for something in the condition that was in!

xXx

if ud have paid through paypal you could claim, but not sure how it works with cash.

Id be very annoyed too

yeah, i didn't think there would be a problem tbh. wont be paying cash again (without checking) don't expect peopleto lie about such big faults. prob can't do anything :( sigh! obv we have money to throw around! *rolls eyes*

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->