is it implantation cramping? sensitive nipples, BBT spike 2 days before AF

crzyrmniangrl

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for 8 months. The last couple months I have been trying to check cervical position and my BBT. AF is due Saturday (in 2 days), my cycles are usually 29 days. Yesterday and the day before (CD 25 and CD 26) I had intense cramping in lower pelvic area (basically like AF cramps but more intense) every few hours and they would last 3-5 minutes. It even woke me up 2 nights. My bbs have been sore and full for 10 days (since last Tuesday CD 18) and just last night my nipples are really sensitive. I noticed this when I pulled the sheet over me when I was going to bed. The sheet barely brushed them and it was a tingly feeling. My temp has spiked today. Yesterday it was 97.5 and today it is 98.1 (my normal is around 97.0) My cervical position is still high, I can just barely reach it with the tip of my middle finger, and it's semi-hard/semi-soft. I have some creamy/lotiony CM as well. I just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing. Some of these symptoms are typical PMS symptoms for me every month. But the cramping was weird this month and also a temp spike 2 days before I should start. Are these a good sign for a BFP or am I just wishful thinking?! I am going to test Saturday or Sunday if I don't start.

I think its a good sign! My temp usually drops at that point in my cycle! So, if nothing else, that is definitely promising.

FX'd!!!

I had a temp spike when I got my bfp with DD. if youre pregnant your temp should stay up - fingers crossed!

Congrats! Lucky you! Is this your first bfp? January will be our 4th month ttc #2 and already it feels like an eternity.

Congratz! Told you it looked like a good sign! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->