is it in my head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

absjadexx

Reaction score
Okay so I had sex about 2/3 weeks ago and I was expecting my period yesterday. A couple of days ago I noticed the veins in my breasts were more noticeable than usual, I became very moody, I can all of a sudden smell dogs everywhere and I had a bit of nausea. Also I usually get cramps a couple of days before my period is due but they never came. So yesterday, when I was expecting my period, I went to the bathroom and found a light brown discharge. I got none throughout the night but I've been spotting this brown discharge all day and it looks like it is going to turn pink. But it is nowhere near as heavy as a period and it doesn't even full one pad. What do you think this is and what do you think the chances of pregnancy are?

Take a test. We can't tell you if you are or aren't. Good luck

Do you not ever get lighter bleeding the day before your period starts properly? If it doesn't become heavy in a day or so test :)

Thread closed as per forum rules

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"