Is it just me or....

KX

Reaction score
Is anyone else skint and finding this month is going so slow?

Its over 2 weeks til I get paid, and I am seriously el skinto :roll:

I last got paid on the 23rd December aarrgghh :evil:

I got paid the 16th december so it has been a nightmare,luckily have a big overdraft facility,lol

Get paid on friday, agree with you KX this month has dragged im totally skint ! aint even got a penny to scratch me arse with ! :(

yea im majorly pink lint!! but am gettin used 2 it now :(

If it were up to me we would be skint but DH takes charge of money so we never go short, he's not tight but carefully :^o ok tight :lol:
I spend money like its goin out of fashion!
x

KX said:
Is anyone else skint and finding this month is going so slow?

Its over 2 weeks til I get paid, and I am seriously el skinto :roll:
Yer I'm the same I've So gone into money I didn't want to! :roll:

I'm still waiting for the 94 quid refund from the landlord at work when I got clamped in the car park by an over zealous clapmper that was early december. Wud come in handy now as got paid 10 days early last month and don't get paid again til 26th jan.

Getting paid early is a nightmare!

I got paid on the 22nd Dec now I won't be paid until the 31st of this month .... Grrr 13 days still :evil: I've had to be really careful with money - MY CC is nearly bust & my DD is over what I prefer to keep it as :(

Iwantone!!! said:
bexxie said:
I got paid the 16th december so it has been a nightmare,luckily have a big overdraft facility,lol

in it used it :lol:

my o/d facility is over 5k so i think DH would kill me if I used it lol

Surprised its so much - ODs are really so you don't fall behind on bills they say :lol: I got this info when I tried to up mine :evil:

Wobbles said:
Surprised its so much - ODs are really so you don't fall behind on bills they say :lol: I got this info when I tried to up mine :evil:

I have two Nationwide accounts in both our names that are flex-accounts and one is £2500 and other £3000 but we use both accounts one mortgage and billsthe other housekeeping and spends.
It is for emergency's i guess but try never to go over £200 in either,dont know why we havent decreased,they have been this amount for couple of years now.

Bex

I anted mine upped for the private thing - Can't seem to get a loan yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"