Is it just me or ........

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
Have you noticed load sof pregnant women and newborns around :( Im totally happy for them honest but part of me wishes that was me :S

I sit on my till at work, and always seem to be near the baby section and I get the cutest of babies come through my till, Monday night a little boy came through must have been a few weeks he was looking at me, had big blue eyes totally adorable, and he was gurgling bless him I just wanted to grab him and cuddle him :S

Then we had the pregnant women who im sure was about ready to drop, so big infront, guess shes having a lil boy too ??

Does anyone else feel like this and wishes it was them, I know its all normal, but I just want to feel better knowing theres a few of us feeling this way.

Cat
xxxxx

I feel the same!

Where-ever we are i always spot the prams or pg women.

When we were at asda last every aisle seemed to have a baby in it!

It does get me down but i know it be my turn one day.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I do really feel for you girls......

I know how lucky I am, I truely do, but my heart goes out to you!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

:dust:

makes me wanna cry, but our stork will turn up with our wee bundles soon....

Oh yes... they are all around. You know the way cats are drawn to people who don't like cats? PG women gravitate to TTC women in the same way.

Went out tonight for a village meeting. There was one spare chair in the room next to a woman I have never seen before.... yup....she was PG. Aaaarrrggghhh!

Just think, someday when we have our babies we will go out to the shops and probably make somebody else ttc feel bad.

yeah i thought about that today. a girl brought her baby into the office and me and another girl just froze, headed to the toilets and hid...i jsut couldnt cope...then i thought, god, i might be doing that to someone else one day...

Yup ... that's me all over! Pg women everywhere .. I'm sure there wasn't that many around before we started TTC!! And I've got a very good friend who is pg ... AND my best friend is now pg .... AND my brother's girlfriend is pg ..... arrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to try SO HARD not to let it break my heart ..... :sad1: There are even loads of pg women on the TV at the moment!! Where did they all come from!?!

Feel totally gutted that it's not me :cry: .. but sooooooo happy for my friends and my brother .. very odd feeling.

Yeah .... one day it'll be us walking around with our bumps .. and then our babies ...... one day ...... 8)

TV ...I know what you mean Bec all pregnant giving birth or 'something' or those flaming CB adverts now!

Yeah .. those CB adverts are stooopid!! Making them look like some cool space age thangs!

I know :rofl: I put a topic in the chatty bit last week :rofl:

https://www.babyandbump.com/the-new-clearblue-digital-ad-vt573.html

Found it :lol:

I'm the same, bumps everywhere... prams
Really sad but when I "borrowed" Maddie the other day (any excuse lol) and went into town all I could think is "i know look like one of them women who i look at and envy"
I wanted to have a sign on my head saying "she's not mine i just borrowed her" lol!!

Some days are harder than others, when in town yesterday i didn't really see anyone... but for once I had my husband with me so i wasn't wondering alone! He had my focus lol!!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->