Is it just me..

It's so frustrating waiting for AF after MC, I was waiting 7 to 8 weeks for mine. I guess everything's just a waiting game after MC isn't?
Hope your okay :hugs:

xx

Thanks for the info chick wasn't sure how long I would have to wait just have to be patient I guess. I know what you mean though me and hubby been trying for a baby since May 09 had two m/c in 6 months just waiting to have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

So, so sorry for your losses hun. Having to go through one is bad enough but two in 6 months is crushing. I know how you feel hun, that's a long time to be trying and just to ask for a happy and healthy 9 months isn't much is it. Fingers crossed you get a sticky and speedy BFP soon.
Big hugs :hugs:

xx

I have been using ovulation strips from amazon and I think they do work. They have confirmed OV for the past 3 months (which has been confirmed by BBT raise). I have also bought th pregnancy strips from amazon but not had a BFP for me to say whether they work or not
Good luck:hugs:
x x

Hi Ladies , its my 1st post and seeing your posts have made me feel so so normal.
Our 1st baby was lost at 11 wks and I had a period 4 wks after my d&c , Im running late on my "second period" and have done so so many tests. Like a stupid amount of them thinking THIS IS IT. Every time I was let down in so many ways when the tests said not pregnant. :cry:
I get odd pains just dull small ones and they bring my memory back to when I used to get those stretchy pains of being a few weeks gone , my heart jumps and I think This Is It !!! away I go testing again like a fool ,
ppl keep saying things like at least you know you can , this in-between stage is destroying me emotionally, to me when you miss a period your pregnant, right ??? well Ive missed mine and all the signs are saying no , Im planning a trip to the doctor so he can test me , Im praying his test kit is super sensitive and he will say " actually your right you are pregnant!!" and the store bought ones are all wrong
My husband and I have discussed manes for a girl and I have suggested Hope.
Lets face it its all we have been doing . I wish you all the luck in the world and I hope you all feel that lovely warm feeling in your tummies once more x x x as a friend of mine told me , you are a mummy you just havent held your baby yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->