Is it just me?

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
that still gets confused between the walkers cheese and onion and salt and vinegar crisp coloured bags...???:wacko:

cheese and onion use to be in green bags and salt and vinegar in blue and they suddenly swapped the colours for some reason.. ...anyone know??.......and even after all this time i still forget and grab the green packet thinking its the cheese :dohh:!!!

maybe i am showing my age or maybe i am just crazy...it did change didnt it? :wacko:

:munch:

Sorry but :rofl:

As far as im aware its only walkers that use blue for cheese and onion and blue for salt and vinegar. Every other company does it the other way

ah but walkers use to also..... (im only talking about the walkers here)

walkers.jpg

found this so im not mad and i still get them confused!!! doh!!

:I'm 37 and never seen green cheese nd onion smells...Not that I can remember!?
Im going to campaign for cheese snaps to make a comeback.. They're my poorly food from a child, the only thing guaranteed to make me feel better:sad2:

:nope: Tina and i thought i would at least be able to rely on you....... LOL..... it was along time ago but i guess i must of eating lots of walkers cheese and onion crisps growing up the colour green=cheese... has been stored in my memory .....:haha: p.s im nearly 33 so not far behind you....you so should remember tee hee

saying that i do not remember cheese snaps?????

i have been googling and apparently they changed aroung 1994/95 i was 15/16.........cant believe i actually even remember let alone still get confused :blush:

Two packets of crisps are strolling down the road when a car pulls up and the driver speaks to them.

' Do you want a lift ? '

' No thanks ' said one of them .... we're Walkers. ' :haha:

yes they so should!!!! do you think its too late to complain LOL!!!!!!

i have been googling and apparently they changed aroung 1994/95 i was 15/16.........cant believe i actually even remember let alone still get confused :blush:

Two packets of crisps are strolling down the road when a car pulls up and the driver speaks to them.

' Do you want a lift ? '

' No thanks ' said one of them .... we're Walkers. ' :haha:

Ik if it was 94/95 i was only 3/4 the joys of being a 90s kid

How can you not remember cheese snaps?!
What about piglets?
Pickled onion meanies?
Footballs?
American footballs?
Chip sticks?

I used to eat a lot of crisps....

I've just googled walkers cheese snaps.... There's a Facebook page to bring them back!!

Salt and vinegar fish and chips!!
And puffs...... Wish I had a time machine, this is bringing back memories!!!

OMG PUFFS.................I WANT PUFFS......!!!! and i remember piglets to......but i so want PUFFS back they were lovely!!!!

TANIKINS: god i feel old!!! lol x

It still feels wrong eating cheese & onion crisps from a blue bag. Every time I anticipate the taste of salt & vinegar.

Tesco have started doing cheese and onion in blue bags :grr: It's their "Not-Value-range" range (Discount Brands?). Blue for C&O and green for salt & vinegar. It's just not right! I can kinda cope with knowing for Walkers crisps, but I expect everyone else to follow the old convention :haha:

I remember and I'm 24 :) I don't get soo confused any more but sometimes they do catch me off guard lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->